Sign in to follow this  
MrsmilieyfaceC8

Fish Spider Assault Force tournament team recruiting

64 posts in this topic

Am i good enough?

signature.png

availability: Just about every day

tanks?: A lot. ~24 in garage and lots that I can buy. Only really lacking on tier 10s (just a batchat)
platoon?: Platoon all the time, unless doing CWs or playing with Dad/GF
experience?: Minimal CW experience, no tourney experience

Am i good enough?

signature.png

availability: Just about every day

tanks?: A lot. ~24 in garage and lots that I can buy. Only really lacking on tier 10s (just a batchat)

platoon?: Platoon all the time, unless doing CWs or playing with Dad/GF

experience?: Minimal CW experience, no tourney experience

pmed

availability: most weekdays/weekends - not available for operation olive/tier 6 tourny

tanks?:

Tier 6: KV-1S

Can buy back (with good crew): VK3601H, Cromwell

Tier 8: AMX 13 90, IS-3, T69

Tier 10: T-62A, Batchat, T57, E5

platoon?: Pontoons? Yesh.

experience?: Currently in Minor League (ranked top 8 currently, the WoT tourny page isn't updated), participated in the weekend anniversary blitzes (with >14k gold received - placement: 2x1st place, 4x2nd place), participated in a few daily blitzes, won 1st place in a tier 5 tourny, played upwards of 3k battles only in TCs

signature.png

Was purple, then I decided to play many, many games in junior + med TCs, messing up my 60 day stats - but I can assure you I do have experience in a few tournies, and the gold payouts received are an indication that I'm not totally terribad. On a side note, I do think I messaged you the other day about possible tournies I could be in.

What do you think?

availability: Not Tuesday and Thursday starting in October, I got mad college lol
tanks?:
Tier 6: KV-1S, VK3601H, Hellcat
Tier 8: AMX 13 90, IS-3, T69, AMX 50 100, [WZ-132 soon], & T32

platoon?: Pontoons? All the time
experience?: "Currently in Minor League (ranked top 8 currently, the WoT tourny page isn't updated), participated in the weekend anniversary blitzes (with >14k gold received - placement: 2x1st place, 4x2nd place), participated in a few daily blitzes, won 1st place in a tier 5 tourny, played upwards of 3k battles only in TCs" - Snuup

I have the same experience and more. I have been running around in tournaments and skirmishes for almost a year now.

What are you doing, putting a 9 skill is7 crew in it? lawl.

lol

But seriously, am waiting for gold for 100% crew, and only two or three needed. I put my kV crew into my t-54 for objrct140 to have a crew, and grind for it

lol

But seriously, am waiting for gold for 100% crew, and only two or three needed. I put my kV crew into my t-54 for objrct140 to have a crew, and grind for it

Oh I see lol.

I thought you wanted to plat 5s, Im like god no.

I dont have a 9 ATM either.

availability: Not Tuesday and Thursday starting in October, I got mad college lol

tanks?:

Tier 6: KV-1S, VK3601H, Hellcat

Tier 8: AMX 13 90, IS-3, T69, AMX 50 100, [WZ-132 soon], & T32

platoon?: Pontoons? All the time

experience?: "Currently in Minor League (ranked top 8 currently, the WoT tourny page isn't updated), participated in the weekend anniversary blitzes (with >14k gold received - placement: 2x1st place, 4x2nd place), participated in a few daily blitzes, won 1st place in a tier 5 tourny, played upwards of 3k battles only in TCs" - Snuup

I have the same experience and more. I have been running around in tournaments and skirmishes for almost a year now.

will respond to these apps, I'm just on a nexus, so it would take too damn long.

will make a deal, namtab, snuup, I will take you guys if you can get a one-month over 2000wn7

will PM about this

An arbitrary number is more important than actual experience and skill at tourneys anyway

need 1last person for my wglna team #swag

also what kind of theme should our names be like?

was thinking

endlesnights

_Smiley

Spidy_Strike (straikoid) (literally da clan)

fishahawk (tomhwk)

Nebular_Fish (neblaz)

fish_hole (hol)

If you move to 7/42 and don't have any practices and just earn free gold off of player skill, I would be interested.