FavreFan4ever

ID this tank?

Hello WoTlabs,

While staring at the 9.7 Test Server Launcher as it updated my test client, I noticed that it actually had a French tank on it (note that the login screen for WoT almost never has a French tank on it, only the Renault FT IIRC).

It looks a lot like an AMX M4 45, but could it be an AMX M4 1949?

I can't paste the screenshot I took, and from past experience (probably just me) pasting anything on these forums just doesn't work (such as links to imgur)... Halp?

Edited by FavreFan4ever

@StephenHawking/GrumpyTurtle: Clicking 'OK' in the screenshot you posted doesn't do anything for me. (If I tried to replicate your instructions with my image). I could click 'OK' until the second French Heavy line is released and it still wouldn't do anything. I am forced to refresh the page, as neither 'OK' or 'Cancel' close the image box... I think it is something to do with my computer/browser settings. Thanks for your help though!

Any other ideas? I tried pasting from Word and the other two paste options. No dice.

@SchintelTruck: 1) Were you in a Jingles vid? 2) Glad you could clear that up for me. Thanks!