Coble

Win rate looks like is artificially manipulated by WG.

Is something curious , i will try to explain. Warning! bad english..

BIGGER WARNING! BAD LOGIC( never seem before a mod doing something like this, u must be proud)

My todays solo sesion = 27 matches , 2850 wn8 , 63% win rate.

My recent ( solo playing always ) = 2334 wn8 , 56,23 %

The more wn8 and damage , more win rate , seems logical , but i dont feel that when i get more WR sessions is because i have carry more or less. The diference from my recent of 2334 to my todays session of 2850 is a fucking one shot more every match. Playing tier 10 for example, from 2300 wn8 to 2800 is 1 shot.Seriously , is a fucking one shot more, and i dont think that 1 shot more translates in 7% more win rate. But still , is easy to say how will be your session win rate just checking your wn8 and this is very suspicious to me.

What i think is that WG has this coded into his MM , to simply give you easier or hardest matches depending on your last matches damage ( performance ) , as simple as that. I dont think is about carry or no.

This table from wotlabs, is pretty accurate playing SOLO. And IMO , this is coded into WG MM to works this way , does not matter if you are carrying in reality.

Win rate WN8 Rating

Under 46% Under 300

46% 300 to 449 47%

450 to 649 48% to 49%

650 to 899 50% to 51%

900 to 1199 52% to 53%

1200 to 1599 54% to 55%

1600 to 1999 56% to 59%

2000 to 2449 60% to 64%

2450 to 2899 65% and above

Edited by Coble
Added second warning.

Here we go again :facepalm:

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Dude how can WG implement WN8 into anything IF THEY ARENT THE ONES WHO PRODUCE IT?

Seriously, doing extra damage even just one shot means you lived longer, thus meaning youre presence still had a positive effect in the battle.

And no not everytank's WN8 is going to increase such a ludicrous amount for just one shot.

The more you win, the more WN8 you should get. Farming damage without any thoughts on moving to places to help win the game is just retarded.

WN8 was designed to predict win rate. So, I'd say your anecdotal data is weak evidence of WN8 working as intended as opposed to an absurd conspiracy.

Every time my car goes faster, the accelerator pedal goes down. I think the speed of the car controls the pedal.

That's a perfect analogy.

Every time my car goes faster, the accelerator pedal goes down. I think the speed of the car controls the pedal.

Better logic than what I just read from the OP..

One shot's worth of damage, while just "one shot" applied into the hundred of shots that determine game flow COULD very well be the difference in a game. Its all an effect chain.  If one extra shot goes on that T57 that later goes to clip out 2 of your friendlies, resulting in him dying by someone else that hits him before those clip outs happen, that ONE shot could change your win rate drastically. Or maybe he doesn't have enough health so he camps rather than attacks your team, meaning THEY live longer? The possibilities are endless.

Also, WG didn't write WN8, therefore anything attributed to WG from a WN8 perspective is worthless speculation and tinfoil hat theory.

Here we go again :facepalm:

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Dude how can WG implement WN8 into anything IF THEY ARENT THE ONES WHO PRODUCE IT?

If you actually read what i said is that looks like they use your damage ( performance) to determine your next matches. I didnt say they use your wn8.

And well, in no fucking way i was expecting answers like these, so many super ego kids around. No way you can talk about anything that go against his gaming skills in any way.

sorry guys, my apologies.

If you actually read what i said is that looks like they use your damage ( performance) to determine your next matches. I didnt say they use your wn8.

And well, in no fucking way i was expecting answers like these, so many super ego kids around. No way you can talk about anything that go against his gaming skills in any way.

Doesn't matter, don't fight it. Please do some reading on statistics or go post your conspiracies on official forums.

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

OP you have provided literally no proof. Get out.

OP -snip-

Win rate isn't so much determined by how much damage you do, but rather WHERE you put that damage. This is why "chai sniping" can give low winrates while maintaining high wn8. 

Wn8 is tank dependent to change that drastically for one shot of damage (RU meds). While something  like a Waffle E100 takes an extra 1k damage to get the same difference in wn8.  

Wargaming has admitted that the more you WIN in a session the higher battle tier you will be placed in for that session, although this is useless at tier 10 since they can't fight anything higher then themselves.  

I've done 1k wn8 70% sessions, i've also done 5k wn8 40% sessions. They have no correlation to each other, in fact, it is much easier to get high wn8 on losing teams as you can just consistently fall back and farm damage.

We aren't interested in "feelings" here. We're here to discuss the mechanics of the game from a position of knowledge, for the benefit of those seeking knowledge. We KNOW that no such mechanic exists in the MM. We also KNOW what logic is, and what confirmation bias is. Please go refresh yourself on those.

Don't neg the guy. How's he going to learn if he doesn't put his (admittedly wacky) ideas out there for rebuttal and education? Not everyone has been reading this forum forever. He's put his pet theory to the test of critique and now he should know better. Neg him if he trots it out again somewhere.

EDIT: never mind. Jeez, lots of posts can happen while you are writing a response in a thread like this. To OP, listen to the more reasoned responses to your idea.