zapyoug

T44 = gud tenk?

Cant believe Im saying this, but Im starting to feel like the T44 is a good tank. The pen is trash, the armor is meh, and I dont see anything particularly redeeming about the tank.

and here are my stats after 66 battles playing mostly solo (dont know how to link the direct results, hurr durr)

73% win rate

2034 adverage dmg

adverage xp is 1121

Has anyone else has a decent time with this tank?/has any clue why Im finding it effective

I really had a good time in the t-44. Idk why i sold it, along with the is-8 ;_;

2 poor to buy it back

it does kinda remind me of the IS8, i did pretty well in that too (for the time atleast, 60% win rate when I was averaging about 58)

absolutely hated the IS8 though

I keep staring at the 416, and wonder what the T 44 has over the 416... gun depression and a fully rotating turret that's about it. Sad life for the T 44 when the 416 is a vastly superior tank to the T 44.

I keep staring at the 416, and wonder what the T 44 has over the 416... gun depression and a fully rotating turret that's about it. Sad life for the T 44 when the 416 is a vastly superior tank to the T 44.

I did really atrocious in the 416 though

in my first fifty games I dont think I broke 4k dmg

(I absolutely adore the 430 v2 though)

I quite liked mine. Played it back when I was still a 1600 player and shot almost all AP so my stats aren't super great, but I enjoyed it and felt I did well.

It did get sold because I needed the crew, though.

I had a love hate relationship with it at first. Though when i finally committed myself to playing the tank to get the t54 and started to not play this as a heavy and charge in all over the place, i found it to be a great tier 8 medium. Sure the gun was not great on alpha, and the pen was lacking, it did teach me about being a support player, being patient and how and when to flank. Once i learned those the tank clicked for me and getting exp. to unlock the t54 came quickly, more important however i enjoyed playing it. I never bothered with gold rounds for it, i figure gold in pubs is not teaching me how to find weak spots and to play correctly. In the distant future i may buy it back but since getting into a clan my time is spent on getting tier 10's for CW.

Has anyone else has a decent time with this tank?/has any clue why Im finding it effective

I've played about 140 battles in the t44, I managed to get around 73% solo wr on it (my highest solo wr tank with over 100 battles) 

I really like the tank. I don't play it anymore because I don't have a crew for it, but it's certainly not as bad as people make it seem.  

The worst part was the stock grind without a lot of gold ammo, I'm never doing that again.

T44 is for random vastly better as T54 ltwt, T54 is much faster, but the gun is barely better (the lose in accuracy and better speed kill a lot of the better bloom stats) while the armor is also worse (90mm vs 80mm) and ofc -7 vs -5 gun depression....

And more important, the mm, T44 has reduced mm weight and t8 mm, T54 ltwt has t9 mm with reduced mm weight (compared to t9), so essentiel the same tank, with way worse mm...

in regards to T44:

- second best armor

- best mobility

- decent gun**

- good camo / viewrange / soft stats

- 7 deg gun depression

It has no weaknesses except for the low pen while it does have a lot of strengths, and unlike many other tier 8 meds its also no 1 trick pony

**T69 is hard to compare and Obj 416 is a TD, all other tier 8 meds have about equal guns in terms of dpm / accuracy / aim time, only difference is penetration, and 175 is enough (i only have 10 APCR with me and thats enough)

it was a wonderful tank. It may have shit pen and armor, but you can still pen a lot of stuff and bounce a few rounds. I had lots of fun in it, but needed to sell it for T-54 unfortunately. Would've kept it if not.

T44 is for random vastly better as T54 ltwt, T54 is much faster, but the gun is barely better (the lose in accuracy and better speed kill a lot of the better bloom stats) while the armor is also worse (90mm vs 80mm) and ofc -7 vs -5 gun depression....

And more important, the mm, T44 has reduced mm weight and t8 mm, T54 ltwt has t9 mm with reduced mm weight (compared to t9), so essentiel the same tank, with way worse mm...

in regards to T44:

- second best armor

- best mobility

- decent gun**

- good camo / viewrange / soft stats

- 7 deg gun depression

It has no weaknesses except for the low pen while it does have a lot of strengths, and unlike many other tier 8 meds its also no 1 trick pony

**T69 is hard to compare and Obj 416 is a TD, all other tier 8 meds have about equal guns in terms of dpm / accuracy / aim time, only difference is penetration, and 175 is enough (i only have 10 APCR with me and thats enough)

how would you compare it to the t54ver1 on CT

It feels alot like a t44 (and I still loose money in it just like my t44)

44 after the buff is retardedly good. Russian floatation device and secret 280 alpha

magical Russian flotation device makes even second engine faster than all other tonks &

Russians do not know what low rolls are

LB-1 is better in every single aspect... Look at the stats of both. Aim time, accuracy and even ROF. There is no reason to not use it/

Well apart from reload time I guess ure right.. Ill stick to LB-1 then