I'm having a really bad time playing the E-100, I know it's a great Tank, but I really suck in it and desperately need advice on how to play it. I will provide a few replays so you can point out what I'm doing wrong.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1732321#abbey-surprisedpatrick-e_100

http://wotreplays.com/site/1732325#arctic_region-surprisedpatrick-e_100

Note that I am using the stock gun (I only got this tank a few days ago).

the stock gun is probably one of the biggest issues. Because of the big-meaty-punishshitintheface playstyle the big gun/alpha really makes the tank

Luckily enough I played my E-100 yesterday and had a game that perfectly shows off the strengths and weaknesses of this tank.

Replay

Strengths:

+ Hit Pool

+ Alpha

+ Gun Arc (I was able to aim and over-match the top of the T110E4's turret because of the arc of the E-100's arc)

+ Armor (You have to angle your turret while reloading, you will see this in the replay)

Weaknesses:

- Slow

- Massive (it's not only wide but tall as well, if you are not careful people will be able to pen you via the top of your turret when you think you are safe)

- Low Pen (Use Premium Rounds)

The reason why I am showing you the replay is because it shows what happens to two E-100 drivers that do not know how to play their tank, if they angled their turrets and better protected themselves it would have taken a lot longer for the north team to push through.

Hope this helps!

Luckily enough I played my E-100 yesterday and had a game that perfectly shows off the strengths and weaknesses of this tank.

Replay

Strengths:

+ Hit Pool

+ Alpha

+ Gun Arc (I was able to aim and over-match the top of the T110E4's turret because of the arc of the E-100's arc)

+ Armor (You have to angle your turret while reloading, you will see this in the replay)

Weaknesses:

- Slow

- Massive (it's not only wide but tall as well, if you are not careful people will be able to pen you via the top of your turret when you think you are safe)

- Low Pen (Use Premium Rounds)

The reason why I am showing you the replay is because it shows what happens to two E-100 drivers that do not know how to play their tank, if they angled their turrets and better protected themselves it would have taken a lot longer for the north team to push through.

Hope this helps!

This was GREAT. Thank you so much for the replay, i have only gotten this tank on Sunday and still have the stock gun, but i am now paying attention more to the placement and angling of tank till i get the big gun. plus one for you sir.

the stock gun is probably one of the biggest issues. Because of the big-meaty-punishshitintheface playstyle the big gun/alpha really makes the tank

You were right, I have the big gun now and it makes a HUGE difference.