Sign in to follow this  
Okeano

Ohai, I'm back...

to beg you for money. No, srs, you think I'm kidding. 

But before we get on that, where did we leave off... oh yeah here:  I'm also that dude with the Pony eating batman gif, and that dude that wrote a map guide out of rage and it turned out to be useful. 

It would be rude to not update you guys on what I've been up to for the past year (wow BULBA is still alive and well). Work aside, my free time has been spent on fitness and training mixed martial arts - Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu, Jeet Kune Do and some Kali. #UnicornIRL. Actually I get to experience what it's like to be a pubbie and get my ass handed to me on a daily bases. 

What people think martial arts training is:

tumblr_mklzm4VeUq1rwt2uzo1_500.gif

What it really is:

punch-face-slow-mo-o.gif

It's all worth it though, since I'm tougher, more energetic than ever, and also more driven than ever to achieve my goals in all areas of my life. 

sr360 and I talk from time to time via email, and got me missing the game. As it stands, I still won't have free time on week days to play. I'm considering updating and playing here and there on weekends, but who knows. Not having to rage at pubbies have been pretty relaxing. On the other hand I do miss the feeling of dropping half of the other team to give pubbies on my side the undeserved win. I'll check out the latest on Wotlab and make up my mind I guess. 

Now on to the begging... My gf's cat, Mollie, has been very sick, and been under intensive care. The vet bill is unbelievable. She would take care of the bill herself, but last year, she got cancer right after she started on a new job, so that screwed her over on the insurance. After the treatments for her cancer, she then got a blood infection due to her immune system being destroyed by chemo, and was hospitalized for a month. She lost her health, career, house, and then she was about to lose the only family she' got left, Mollie who's been with her for the past 6 years. Her own medical bill is staggering, but she's ignoring that, and ignoring even eating, trying to raise money however she can to help save Mollie. Saving Mollie is basically saving her life, because I honestly don't think she can take losing Mollie after she already lost so much, and that scares the hell out of me. I've done what I can to help, but this would require the help of a lot more people. She started a gofundmepage trying to raise money for her treatments. I remember there are quite a lot of animal lovers on Wotlab. You don't have to donate (but if you're willing to shoot some gold rounds at this, I would deeply appreciate it), just sharing the page will help the cause. Please take a few minutes to read and share the story. If you can relate to her or if the story moves you, any amount would help. I hate asking for favors, but I have no choice. If your interaction with me was (unlikely) pleasant, if the replays I shared or the guide I wrote was somewhat helpful, please give me a few minutes of your time and do me a personal favor to at least read and share the story link on your social media.  

The link to the page is again, below:

http://www.gofundme.com/MollieIsFantastico

Thanks!  :kitty:

Pictures:

3718641_1426547458.4178_funddescription.

3718641_1426550805.2356_funddescription.

3718641_1427182577.4224_updates.jpg

3718641_1427182588.5347_updates.jpg

Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76FibmLY8j0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SplOPW6wC9k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw0O97ksaOo

Im really sorry, im only a high School student, so im broke, or i would instantly help. I really hope you guys get through this!

I am in the same boat, so instead of spending money on tanks im spending money on this I guess.

Oh well, probably a good thing anyway :3

This community is truly amazing. I just checked out Bun's thread and saw how supportive everyone was. The internet is a dark dark place, but Wotlab is unique. So many familiar names here. Thanks everyone for your kind words and support. 

Oh man, that is so sad.

Im really sorry, im only a high School student, so im broke, or i would instantly help. I really hope you guys get through this!

Best of luck

I am in the same boat, so instead of spending money on tanks im spending money on this I guess.

Oh well, probably a good thing anyway :3

In the same position as them, unfortunately. Except the spending money part. Best of luck to your friend and you.

Buy a new cat that looks the same, and replace the old one.

I second that m8, cat lifespans are not like ours. You can't keep an old broken cat like her alive forever. Actually scratch that, if PBKAC can stay alive, than so can your cat...

This community is truly amazing. I just checked out Bun's thread and saw how supportive everyone was. The internet is a dark dark place, but Wotlab is unique. So many familiar names here. Thanks everyone for your kind words and support. 

mate Wotlabs isn't just a gaming forum, this place is a Gaming community, this is one of the best places I have ever been a part of. im glad I am.

Threw some monies your way, hope Mollie recovers :)

Thank you for creating and keeping this place running. Wotlab is things of legend lol.

mate Wotlabs isn't just a gaming forum, this place is a Gaming community, this is one of the best places I have ever been a part of. im glad I am.

Yeah I should have just stayed and socialized. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Do you want our money for buying steak sauce and juiceboxes of pubbie tears as well?

Welcome back.

Thanks. Nice sig  :smiledown: .

Welcome back man, sad to hear, we can never really experience what you are going through, but I hope we can provide you some relief.

I've been in the same position via gofundme, alas financially I'm fucked atm, so i shared it to my FB, hoping this helps in some way Okeano.

Wow Okeano that really sucks.  I can't do anything right now but payday is just around the corner.

The BP still sucks btw.