Sign in to follow this  
Okeano

Ohai, I'm back...

Wow! Your stats improved so much since I wrote what you quoted in your sig. Grats man.

Yeah, I've came a long way since then. Relic has done a lot for me in terms of improving as a player. Seems fairly ironic, I'm now one of the big clan meanies I used to despise.

(/r/Care - need at least 100 "karma" points on your account).

I have a reddit account with more than that thanks to my shitposting in /r/worldoftanks, so I could post it there if you want.

I have a reddit account with more than that thanks to my shitposting in /r/worldoftanks, so I could post it there if you want.

Well I could do it too. I'm just not sure what they would think about someone unrelated posting for some people.

Welcome back matey. I'm also back. Sorry to hear about your situation. When I get to a secure PC I'll toss some bucks.

Yo! Been missing our pub stomps. 

Yeah, I've came a long way since then. Relic has done a lot for me in terms of improving as a player. Seems fairly ironic, I'm now one of the big clan meanies I used to despise.

Well I could do it too. I'm just not sure what they would think about someone unrelated posting for them.

Thanks for the warning. I would've had no idea what I'm doing on Reddit lol. Please feel free to post about it or share it wherever you feel appropriate. We welcome any publicity.  

Thanks for the warning. I would've had no idea what I'm doing on Reddit lol. Please feel free to post about it or share it wherever you feel appropriate. We welcome any publicity.  

Actually, I'm not sure if I can post it on either of those subs. I think they have registration requirements. I'll check later when I get home.

I think you will have to do it. /r/Assistance has rules, but I don't think karma points is one of them. As long as you read the rules and follow the instructions, you shouldn't run into any problems.

Where it says "self-posts", it is referring to one of the two types of posts you can make. One of them is a link (which will have a form for URL) and the other is a text post (just a title and a textbox for all your information). The text post is the self-post.

You can make a post by clicking the button in the upper right hand corner under the search bar (or just click here).

In the text box, when you want to add a link, you format it like [Link Text]http://url.goes.here) with []() and the full URL or you can just paste the URL directly. There might be formatting buttons that do this, but idk because I use browser mods.(

I'm saying all this because I don't know if they have a policy for third-party posts, and I don't want to end up having to be the middle man when I have other stuff to do.

well the average price for a 12 gauge shotgun shell is around 25 cents, so....

On a serious note best of luck, it is hard to lose a pet and even harder to be the one that ends it, I hope you don't have to go through that.  

Over $1200 added since Oke posted this. People are ok sometimes.

I'm overwhelmed by the amount of support we've received. There are a couple of unfinished RBS articles that I started back then. They're strategy-orientated, so their concept would still apply today. Perhaps finishing them and sharing with Wotlab would be what I can still contribute to the community and to thank everyone for being so supportive.

Sorry for the late reply, my internet was kill when I first visited this thread, so I forgot about it until now ><

Anyways welcome back okeano! I would love to donate, but unfortunately I too am merely a jobless high school student with no monies to his name :(

However I will make sure to spread the link around, and best wishes to all 3 of you!

Sorry for the late reply, my internet was kill when I first visited this thread, so I forgot about it until now ><

Anyways welcome back okeano! I would love to donate, but unfortunately I too am merely a jobless high school student with no monies to his name :(

However I will make sure to spread the link around, and best wishes to all 3 of you!

All aboard HMS Penniless! (ask expendable to bail you out m8)

o7 Oke. Good to see you on the forums again.

Will at the very least share it around on my social media sites, since I'm a destitute college grad. Hoping for the best.

Wow! Your stats improved so much since I wrote what you quoted in your sig.

I have had a quote of yours as my signature on the main forum since before I even knew you. It's so old that the formatting is broken and doesn't even display properly anymore. http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/430779-2nd-clan-invitational-tournament-contest-pick-your-brackets/page__st__100__pid__8771833#entry8771833

I have had a quote of yours as my signature on the main forum since before I even knew you. It's so old that the formatting is broken and doesn't even display properly anymore. http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/430779-2nd-clan-invitational-tournament-contest-pick-your-brackets/page__st__100__pid__8771833#entry8771833

RIP that forum. At least much trolling was had.