zapyoug

How much can I win?

What is the limit on how many of my battles I can win? Im not asking this because Ive been doing badly and splergnig at the pubs but rather the opposite. Ive been doing really well (76% for the week) and Im wondering what the established cap is for people aiming for win rate at higher tier
-I platoon about 70% of the time with mostly light purples btw

i somehow feel like this is a stupid question but I have no idea why

Maybe because it is.

Just a thought.

I blame my light night posting tenancies

(but why is it a stupid question?)

Well unless you figure out a way to win games you don't play I think it's safe to say you're limited to 100%. It'd be really really hard, but that's the upper limit.

Uhh....... My highest wr tank (with 100+ games) is the 50b, which is basically exclusively played in triple purple toons and is at just above 80%. But afaik about 90% is the highest possible (carbonward's IS-6)

WHY CAN'T YOUS SHIT UP YOUR OWN FORUM!?!

O we do.

What is the limit on how many of my battles I can win? Im not asking this because Ive been doing badly and splergnig at the pubs but rather the opposite. Ive been doing really well (76% for the week) and Im wondering what the established cap is for people aiming for win rate at higher tier

-I platoon about 70% of the time with mostly light purples btw

i somehow feel like this is a stupid question but I have no idea why

The peak possible solo Win Rate is ~70%

Relevant info:

I can't find the link for this but, a while ago there was a challenge where some super unicums from NA played solo on EU and vise versa. They ran 1 tank of their choice for about 100 or 200 games with full premium load out. At the end their win rates were all about 67-70% or so.

Edit:

I believe a winrate of ~85% is the peak for a 3 man platoon.

Also, As Luthrior / Luna mentioned, some premium tanks (namely the IS-6) can get better win rates than most non premium.

Well my recent is 0.51% under 85 and I've only played T9 and above in pubs with about 20 Pershing games during the last campaign. That was mostly playing in 3 mans with people who I know have gotten 80% recents before and are capable of doing around 3.3-3.5k dpg in their t10s. So that's a reasonable lower bound on what you can achieve. I also got 90% in the E50 over 100 games but I think I got very lucky with that.

There are quite a few players who could achieve a higher winrate if they ever put their mind to it. Like if you put impact, yato and jqr together they'd probably hit 90% at t10.

If you really want to min max, you'd want something like two E50's and an E75/STI or triple E50s and you could conceivably hit 90% if you platoon with win oriented people (anyone who even mentions padding or farming damage should be stricken from your invite list).

Ive been holding a 73-74% recent wr for over a month just running with these guys. I am kinda curious what I could acheive with more high end players

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Pretty sure a trio was able to push close to 95% in the past, playing with an absolute win mindset.  Best possible tanks (IS-6s, I believe) with full gold, limited games per session, etc.  

I feel 75% is the limit for a soloist.  Once again, that would require OP/high ceiling tanks, no expense spared, perfect play, etc.  Probably beyond what is possible for an actual player to do.  Unless azn.  

Sometimes... it just kind of leaks out.......

Also Zap barely even knows how to forum our own forum =3

hey I kinda sorta learned how to use it.

it just doesent come to mind

ever

and if it did I would have to find it

Depends on player and platoon, the mad russian below almost hit 80% overall (hes original acc is on RU server, and has 65% win or so afaik)

signature.png

And while he played ridiculous much with hellcat, he wins ~80% in almost any tank, and unlike other hellcat players, he went full retard every game :P, but he was legit rly, rly good, even solo he won like 75% or so (those T71 stats...)

(seriously, playing with him in platoon was in terms of winning good, but everything else shit, he would gun down anything and everything before you can even land a shot, even with a medium your too slow to catch up, so it was play hellcat or enjoy half the time 500 dmg..)

ps: tier 10 with hes E5 the same, you`d better play a fast tank, else he will gun down everything before you even arrived...

ps ps: and russian radio sounds like the reporters are having a huge brawl / bitchfight going, g******med, so much rage and noise on the background when he was on TS :P

Well unless you figure out a way to win games you don't play I think it's safe to say you're limited to 100%. It'd be really really hard, but that's the upper limit.

I LOL´d so hard :D