-zach453

looking for clam

well here we go again

52% WR|54% 1000 battles|55% 60 day

1387 WN8|2152 1000 battles|2290 60 day

i have 6 tier 10s (AMX 50B' Bat chat, T57, STB-1, M60, and IS-7) My best tier 10 is the IS-7

i am working on 2 other lines 

WZ-111 1-4 ----------> 113

SU101------------------>263

I have TS and a Mic 

i can be on 4-5 days

I would like to do CW and tourneys 

i can call 1 map for CW (mines)

Hey Zach the VPG family is currently recruiting and I think you would be a good fit! You can check us out here and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

http://vorbildpanzergruppe.com/showthread.php?12377-How-to-Join-a-VPG-Clan-UPDATED-9-22-14

well here we go again

52% WR|54% 1000 battles|55% 60 day

1387 WN8|2152 1000 battles|2290 60 day

i have 6 tier 10s (AMX 50B' Bat chat, T57, STB-1, M60, and IS-7) My best tier 10 is the IS-7

i am working on 2 other lines 

WZ-111 1-4 ----------> 113

SU101------------------>263

I have TS and a Mic 

i can be on 4-5 days

I would like to do CW and tourneys 

i can call 1 map for CW (mines)

Loyalty is looking for people, we are looking to add people for CW. We are normally competing between 7-11 pm est. We try to do the tourneys every week. We would let you call in strong holds if you want. We are a casual clan that gets land once or twice a week but we don't have enough tens to reliably control a section for a sustained amount of time. generally speaking the CW work we do is Monday to Friday, occasionally on the weekend, but we probably won't now because of the nice weather. We have a lot of legacy members that drag down the stats so don't judge us on those. The clan base is currently at 90, but we normally see about 30 during peak hours. If interested in our clan please message zazaroth, buorhann, Vanek26 Flashfury_ or kaotiskt. If you do not feel comfortable messaging you can post an application on our forums. http://loyalitat.conforums3.com/index.cgi