Xen

PokeMMO

So, I got banned on Runescape and need something else to kill time. Does anyone else here like Pokemon? :>

EoegLMa.png

https://pokemmo.eu/

Download client, download roms, create account, play.

Lulz downloading now, and how did you get banned on runescape?

Too much awesomeness.

If Pokemon counts as an anime, that and Yu Gi Oh were the only two animes i ever watched, but that's because i thought of them as just a cartoons. Played pokemons on gameboy emulator years ago, it was a lot of fun, but can't be bothered by it anymore.

If Pokemon counts as an anime, that and Yu Gi Oh were the only two animes i ever watched, but that's because i thought of them as just a cartoons. Played pokemons on gameboy emulator years ago, it was a lot of fun, but can't be bothered by it anymore.

In PokeMMO PvP gives you a reason to waste time on breeding and training. Kinda cool, IMO :>

oooh oooh what pokemon should i pick?

edit: Lolled so hard, i asked my gf too and she was like, either that ninja turtle or the dragon.

when i inquired about the 3rd option i was told Bulbasaur is apparenty shit and nobody ever picks it :D:D:D

I took the green 3rd gen pokemon :P

(dunno the engrish names, kek)

I'll have you know that Treecko was my favorite fucking grass pokemon of all time. He's a fucking lizard with leaves on his body and he's named after tress. His main evolved form is Sceptile and he would wreck your dick with the move Leaf Storm that he learns at ONLY level 63- that's fucking insane.

Learn the names of pokemon before you disrespect them, fucking euro-scumbag.

(seriously hope no one takes this seriously)

oooh oooh what pokemon should i pick?

edit: Lolled so hard, i asked my gf too and she was like, either that ninja turtle or the dragon.

when i inquired about the 3rd option i was told Bulbasaur is apparenty shit and nobody ever picks it  :D:D:D

BULBA confirmed shit.

I'll have you know that Treecko was my favorite fucking grass pokemon of all time. He's a fucking lizard with leaves on his body and he's named after tress. His main evolved form is Sceptile and he would wreck your dick with the move Leaf Storm that he learns at ONLY level 63- that's fucking insane.

Learn the names of pokemon before you disrespect them, fucking euro-scumbag.(seriously hope no one takes this seriously)

It's (one of?) my favourite grass pokemon as well, although there really isn't much competition (haven't played anything past gen 3)

Whoa this is freaking amazing! Thanks!

You're welcome, m8.

The kind of damage (special or physical) depends on the exact move and not just the move's type. First, in in gen 1 and 2, there was no distinction. In gen 3, they separated the moves by type. For instance, all grass moves are special and all fighting moves are physical. In gen 4+, they decided it for every move individually and that how it is in PokeMMO as well. For instance, LEAF BLADE, a grass type move, is physical, while the absorbers, grass type as well, are special.

If you're into stats and breeding Bulbapedia is your fwend.

Actually, PokeMMO changed lots of stuff regarding that, so you're better off reading guides on the pokeMMO forums.

where do i get the roms? o.O

Google. Just make sure you get the right versions. :)

Seems legit, but I wonder if there's an tournament to decide the Pokemon League Champion?

Nah, all the story stuff is still PvE. The PvP features are still somewhat limited. Apparently there will be a lot more, though. No idea what kind of stuff can be done at the moment, I need to explore everything first.

Is there an NA client?

I am sure the English is similar enough on both sides of the pond, lol.