Sign in to follow this  
RaidenSears

FV215B 183, am I doing it wrong?

So I picked this tank up yesterday and played 50 games in it, no GLD but instead tool kit (somehow I ran out of stock on GLD and do not have enough coins to buy one), and started with 95% crew (vents)

so here are the stats so far

ax09b4.jpg

as you can see, 3.1k dpg and destruction ratio of 2.63

Is it just bad luck or this tank really requires high dpg to win the game? (It just feels weird how after doing like 6-7k dmg in several games but still managed to loose all of them, its just weird...)

It is not about doing damage, it is about doing the useful damage. The problem is you're prolly looking for full damage pens instead of killing important tanks. Thats all I can really see, then again could just be bad luck... I mean this is world of tanks and pubbies are everywhere.

It is not about doing damage, it is about doing the useful damage. The problem is you're prolly looking for full damage pens instead of killing important tanks. Thats all I can really see, then again could just be bad luck... I mean this is world of tanks and pubbies are everywhere.

trust me u do not know how many times I spent that expensive hesh killing targets with 300hp left...