PityFool

[CHAI] Cheng Guan Recruitment Drive

Cheng Guan is Recruiting!

emblem_195x195.png

Cheng Guan Promotional Video:

Currently we have a few slots to fill up in CHAI and our network of subsidiary clans are always looking for new blood. CHAI is a Chinese based clan that has existed for many years and is a relevant force on the global map.

Requirements:

-          Be able to speak/understand Mandarin. (This is quite important because battles are called in Mandarin.)

-          Minimum of 2900 Recent WN8.

-          A selection of viable tier 10 tanks. (Russian mediums/AMX 50B/T57/E100/Batchat 25T/etc)

-          Be a cool dude. (No douchebags.)

-          Commitment. (We aren’t looking for clan hoppers and such, if you have a habit of joining many clans for short amounts of time you probably won’t be considered.)

These requirements are guidelines, we cannot guarantee you will be accepted merely because you meet the list of requirements. Once you contact our recruiter, you will be evaluated and after that a decision will be made.

English Speakers:

-          3000 Recent WN8.

-          The ability to function in a clan battle with minimal instructions. (You won’t be able to understand what is being said by the caller, so you need to be able to follow your team’s movements and read the minimap to act accordingly.)

For us English speakers, it’s a little bit more complicated. You will be evaluated in terms of your ability to function without understanding the caller and having to make the right decisions on your own. There is also the matter of whether or not you will “fit in” to a “foreign” environment, please carefully consider what you want from a clan and whether or not you mind being part of a Mandarin dominant environment. Currently there is myself and spencer_ who are the clan’s only English members, joining as an English speaker is reasonably difficult but if you feel you are a good fit then please be sure to apply!

For all recruitment enquiries please contact:  _SMS_Derfflinger, Troyzhu, ThousandEnemy, Adipose

Cheng Guan Teamspeak: ts.cgchai.com

Perhaps you do not quite meet the requirements for CHAI main? Have a look at our subsidiary clan network, I’m sure you can find the type of environment you are looking for!

[CHAII] - http://na.wargaming.net/clans/1000012774/

[YO_OY] - http://na.wargaming.net/clans/1000012917/

[HOHO] - http://na.wargaming.net/clans/1000006693/

[ROXY] - http://na.wargaming.net/clans/1000011916/

Love the post, didnt know ROXY was affiliated with you guys

I've seen some very unsavory things coming from some of their members, both playing and behavior

:sad:

Did something upset you?  :doge:

How many children were hired to make that vid?  8)

Who said anything about hired? :doge:

can I sit in the TS and learn Mandarin? I'm from hong kong and I do speak some mandarin but not fluently 

Im sure you can, you'll probably need to find someone to give you some permissions though :)

Pity 你为什么不会说中文? >_<

So dishonorabru

Because:

- I'm white

- I can already speak 3 languages

- I'm white

I know some white people who speak better Chinese than me :/

And on another note, I'm somewhat involved with the recruitment process but don't PM me pls.

Oh and Bulba and Pingu are affiliated clans so that's neat.

Do you guys drive a lot of Chinese tanks? Because I heard those have a lot of chinks in their armor :^)

At least most aren't like the T-34-3, that thing's one big chink :^))))))))))))))

Love the post, didnt know ROXY was affiliated with you guys

I've seen some very unsavory things coming from some of their members, both playing and behavior

Don't worry, that horrible jerk Hellsau already got kicked

fuck goons

I was excited for a moment when i saw my requirements were met.

Then i realized i only had a tier 9.5

welp.