PityFool

[CHAI] Cheng Guan Recruitment Drive

Requirements:

-          Be able to speak/understand Mandarin. (This is quite important because battles are called in Mandarin.)

-          Minimum of 2900 Recent WN8.

-          A selection of viable tier 10 tanks. (Russian mediums/AMX 50B/T57/E100/Batchat 25T/etc)

-          Be a cool dude. (No douchebags.)

-          Commitment. (We aren’t looking for clan hoppers and such, if you have a habit of joining many clans for short amounts of time you probably won’t be considered.)

English Speakers:

-          3000 Recent WN8.

-          The ability to function in a clan battle with minimal instructions. (You won’t be able to understand what is being said by the caller, so you need to be able to follow your team’s movements and read the minimap to act accordingly.)

WHAT BLATANT DISCRIMINATION.  SEE YOU IN COURT.

After having done stronks with CHAII, can confirm, must be able to figure out wtf is going on by yoself if you don't speak Mandarin. Though I do like getting only, "Merky, don't yolo" as my only command.

Requirements:

-          Be able to speak/understand Mandarin. (This is quite important because battles are called in Mandarin.)

English Speakers:

-          3000 Recent WN8.

Well...shit. So glad I speak cantonese then. Should also get off my ass and stop playing exclusively CW.

I've been in CHAII for almost a year now without knowing how to speak mandarin and it's worked out so far. As long as you have common sense, it shouldn't be hard to understand to understand what your team is doing. 

The need for people to know Mandarin on the NA server must make recruitment insanely hard tbh, how many recruits do you get to apply within a week span that are actually worth looking at?

The need for people to know Mandarin on the NA server must make recruitment insanely hard tbh, how many recruits do you get to apply within a week span that are actually worth looking at?

Not many, although we aren't desperate for players. When a thread like this pops up its all about letting people know that we exist and are approachable haha.

I believe most of our players filter up through the subclans.

Not many, although we aren't desperate for players. When a thread like this pops up its all about letting people know that we exist and are approachable haha.

I believe most of our players filter up through the subclans.

approachable ha ha.. im no where near those stats to even begin to think about joining :P besides my luv for foxey is too strong 

What if I join you pity hue

3 English speakers but I can also speak Mandarin

Do eeeet

Most people can speak english in the clan, the "english speakers" are the ones who cant speak mandarin :P

The video was created by a member of CHAI who quitted the game at the end of last year and came back recently. it was created as a gift for CHAI's 2nd birthday and was published last summer on the official forum of NA server.

CHAI is not a real clan war focus clan, But many of our members love to play clan wars and we could at least get 15 of those members on at the regular clan war time, so yes, we do many clan wars. Also we encourage our members to show up for the clan war battles, because that is one of a few clan activities that many members can come together and chat with others.

I dont expect us to become a super elite clan-war clan, but we do love to win, so we are always serious about the battles and try to win. At least, this is how I feel about my clan, other members may have their own expectations.

CHAI is not a real clan war focus clan, But many of our members love to play clan wars and we could at least get 15 of those members on at the regular clan war time, so yes, we do many clan wars. Also we encourage our members to show up for the clan war battles, because that is one of a few clan activities that many members can come together and chat with others.

I dont expect us to become a super elite clan-war clan, but we do love to win, so we are always serious about the battles and try to win. At least, this is how I feel about my clan, other members may have their own expectations.

QQ%20Photo20150326131200.jpg

When Jackie came to CHAI, the first time we were playing some SH together he was talking to me in Mandarin for quite a while and I didn't even know it. 

What chai sub clam should I apply to, or should I wait until I get my 7 day stats to match my recent and bring up my overall?

Have a chat to CHAII or HOHO.

R I P my friend who applied for CHAI and never got moved up 

Maybe he posted anime in his app :^) 

Nah I don't know, I'm not involved in the recruitment process so I can't say anything about it :) 

K, will do this when I get home. I'm tired of my current clanmates being racist(they are all southern, white and/or eastern europeans) too even though are good players are excellent.

Any reason not to join yo oy? Also I'm on vacation so I dont have access to a computer that can play wot. And how much Chinese do you actually have to understand? I can understand Chinese pretty well and can speak basic Chinese but can't read shit.