Never

[Update][3/28] WN Rank is back

Thanks to finding an awesome (and fast) new way to calculate WN Rank, it has been added back.

If you're curious, previously the WN Rank was calculated by creating a table of EVERYONE with over 5000 battles, ordered by WN8, and then assigning them rank, first being the player with the highest WN8. Then after everyone had gotten their numbers, the query searched for your row and grabbed your rank.

The new way works by simply counting how many players, with over 5000 battles, have a WN8 above yours, and then adding 1 (otherwise the first place would be rank 0). Honestly, I don't know why I didn't think of it before.

It doesn't appear to be working 100% right, but perhaps that is to be expected (or designed that way?)

a9d90bf3658c0b1c86a51e35a25b7cb3.pngcd6b671d870b0a0c3588c2d685a72f4f.png010b6654beb5b6748e210ef37622a241.png7906d42ba8a62e55f93129a9082eb856.png

Two people being #1  and two people being #3? Found another labeled as #1 and I'm sure there are quite a few of these instances. Dunno maybe I'm being stupid but thought it was worth bringing up.

Yeah, the WN ranks are a little off right now. Lots of cases where people with better WNs have worse ranks. I'm also curious how the colors work - you'd think being rank 400 would be a bit better than blue! Regardless, I'm happy the feature is back, hope the kinks get worked out :)

#2650 with 55%WR only. I need to start plattoning.

About #1 Eblunt. I played against him two times (2 WINS) and i really thought he was just a reroller stat padder but it seems he likes to play US Pattons only. At least he plays high tiers. And how come he has less than 5000 battles but it shows on wn rank?

I suspect that people with under 5000 battles still get the rank for their own benefit, but it does not push anyone else down. It is probably just a logic bug - if you have less than 5k games it should return 0 or something.