TankMilitia

What would you do?

Here's a thing that happens to me to the official WOT forum: I constantly get banned, I constantly get my threads deleted, all due to same people, forum watch dogs there: petruzzi and bigbadvuk. (The firts got a freash mouthfull of air since ectar stated that he doesn't care and he supports them all, no matter what). Well timed, this happens on weekends... Weird enough, things happens ingame too, I get chat banned in weekends or banned for real on my premium day.

Now, I don't really care, I'm not into internet relationship, but this is getting way too personal, for them towards me, and I would like to find out what can be done, to make some sense into their heads.

The question is : what would you do?

Tank you.

Abandon official forum. Used to go there a lot before. Nowadays I just take a peek there and see that its not that much worth of time.

Chat ban is another thing. It depends on how much you need it/how much you use it/what you write.

Thing is that you can't do anything against mods there. It's their playground and they can/do put away anyone they dont like/for fun.

Don;t even look at the official forums. If you want to lose like 1000 brain cells with one click then go ahead... other than that those forums have no other use, 

Do one of my numbers: Leave until most of your warning points expire and hope they'll forget you.

And before I forget, ask WHY you got forum banned and point out your intentions in a Customer Support ticket than post an "I got banned" cancer-thread on the forums. With a little luck, your ban will be ruled as "an error in moderation or forgiven. (WG mods are overworked at times)