SmyleeRage

SmyleeRage Kicked From OTTER Rip ME Friends ┐(‘~`;)┌

The responses by some of the BULBA posters demonstrate the extent to which they think that a player's worth is demonstrated through either pubs or a gold payout for joining. And that has never been, and never will be our policy, with the exception of some questionable recruiting done through Gab several months ago, which was shut down. And we think that history, our success, and our activity, all corroborate that's not the way we'd like to do things. 

I don't necessarily agree with bribing players with gold for joining. With that being said, we see their worth through how well they mesh in with us in TS. Most of the members are pretty tight-knit as friends. We revamped the gold payout system so nobody gets paid to stay. If you want to slander Bulba, feel free to so without basing it on a few posts that some people in the clan made. 

I can't turn back time, all I can do is talk to people and convince them that talking to each other is the only way that people don't get burned in the future. Our officers had a quick relapse but this has been the first time recently I've been mildly annoyed at my officers doing something that shoulda been checked with me first when 9 months ago it was a daily occurrence. I can't claim OTTER is perfect, but I can say we learn from our mistakes...

Is it like when an admin has a quick relapse and unbans someone he shouldn't without consulting the other admins?

I recall the rest of the staff being "mildly annoyed" at that. Hope he learned something from that mistake. :^)

Is it like when an admin has a quick relapse and unbans someone he shouldn't without consulting the other admins?

I recall the rest of the staff being "mildly annoyed" at that. Hope he learned something from that mistake. :^)

ayy

Still love you Allu and whoever that is in your avatar who isn't Taylor Swift.