chuckoy

RIP FLAPDACOC (Thread has been closed)

The thread was ok until prophet started posting.

Then reading it basically became the forum version of injecting your eyes with ebola/cancer/aids.

Fuck seriously I wish could go back to the time where Hopey and Revenants were the biggest idiots on the forum. 

Prophet's posting just gives me so much ass cancer. 

:doge:

It's alright mate, I don't get it too.  :kitty: 

It amazes me how many SEA posters there are that don't interact with the others.

It's alright mate, I don't get it too. :kitty:

It amazes me how many SEA posters there are that don't interact with the others.

I just can't be assed. Official forums is annoying me already, which is good as I'm trying to quit.

I just can't be assed. Official forums is annoying me already, which is good as I'm trying to quit.

I quit official forums simply because the EU ones are 120% RIP. No threads worth shit anymore, not even funny stuff posted by retards. I didn't even make it to 10k posts on this acc :(

I quit official forums simply because the EU ones are 120% RIP. No threads worth shit anymore, not even funny stuff posted by retards. I didn't even make it to 10k posts on this acc :(

Its heading there, but i don't think it'll ever be that bad on the ASIA forums. There are a few actually worth reading now.

Stopped reading that thread once the always going to happen implosion happened.. To many morons took control of it making a once funny thread into something that was cringe worthy to say the least.

Who won anyway??? 

Stopped reading that thread once the always going to happen implosion happened.. To many morons took control of it making a once funny thread into something that was cringe worthy to say the least.

Who won anyway??? 

Prophet. 

I'm guessing fire's return would sit safely in the WG's Soon timeframe. But if it helps fire yes the pubbies are still mostly retards, but after some time off i found new ways to abuse them subtly so it has kept the pubs fresh.

Tried it in stronks early on when needing to research the awful. It tends to lose vision and lack the precision to brawl. Have you got that french TD yet?

Nah, haven't got the arl, I am not a masochist. The Churchill GC is at least British (British tonks best tonks).

With the current stronks meta, everyone is running Cromwells or lights (which both HEAT and HE can pen) so its not too bad. Really turns the fight in your favour when you suddenly turn a tank into a one shot from full HP. That and I like derp guns. Keep considering using the 3.7inch howitzer on the Cromwell.

I thought the mod's comment on giving him an extended holiday was quite amusing.