I set addblock to be disabled on wotlabs and it is still displaying the "pls no addblock" msg instead of what I assume to be where adds go

any idea how to fix this? 

Fuge, i am not at home, but as far as i know, you can just disable the Adblock on the current website? Like it is a big button which says "Disable Adblock on this site". I can help later one again, when i am back home.

First step, click on the extension: qwEXUEO.png

Then afterwards, you'll see this...

9In1B1K.pngrUAtXOl.png

Click on that first button in the list, it will disable ad blocking.

EDIT: If that's what you did, then try clicking on the Options button in the bottom, click on the tab "Whitelisted domains"

Enter wotlabs.net and forum.wotlabs.net

If you run noscript (or something similar) there's still a possibility that is blocking the ad since it's a flash element.

If you run noscript (or something similar) there's still a possibility that is blocking the ad since it's a flash element.

oh, yeah that would be it

meanwhile, just checked the main site, I'm seeing both an ad and the message asking me to disable adblock.  I'm using AdBlock Edge in Waterfox, and have whitelisted WoTLabs for the longest time (only time I haven't was when the redirect ads appeared)

meanwhile, just checked the main site, I'm seeing both an ad and the message asking me to disable adblock.  I'm using AdBlock Edge in Waterfox, and have whitelisted WoTLabs for the longest time (only time I haven't was when the redirect ads appeared)

screenie?

I feel like that would look magical