Vetro

Vetro's replays that don't totally suck

19 minutes ago, boxty said:

GG.  I liked how you used that house & bush at H5 to get free shots on the enemy on the ledge at E4 without getting lit.  Never seen that before.  Do you typically take shots there or was it spur of the moment?  I ask this because you kept pulling back into cover after firing.  If it's generally camo safe, it might be a good spot to remember to take an autoloader to clip out an enemy early.

I generally take shots from where the PTA and 50B were into tanks that were in my position. I don't often go to the heavy brawl area, but I went there this game to counter  where I thought the T57's would deploy. So yeah, I guess it was spur of the moment, but I was aware it could be used.

y2CWggM.jpg

M48 10.1k damage + Top Gun. I was shooting HORRIBLY at the end because I was cold, tired, and shaky. Shot a lot of HEAT too because I am terrible. Even with shitty aim, I carried the fuck out of it. I think I was losing 4-9 at one point and they had taken our base.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2505706

Vidya if that's your thing:

2 hours ago, CarbonWard said:

Ya, but you are just a joke player who just moves back and forth :QBFlip:

Woohoo!

2 hours ago, Vetro said:

Dang, now the pubbies know secret super-purple strats :feelsbad:

5k wn8 here I come!

11 hours ago, TAdoo87 said:

Nice replay. Thanks!

Your aiming skills are so much above my level. :kreygasm:    Your aiming/snapshotting was always excellent or you learned it?

I think it's his mouse sensitivity. I was pretty impressed he connected all those shots.

Could you share your sensitivity settings?

On August 27, 2016 at 5:35 PM, TAdoo87 said:

Nice replay. Thanks!

Your aiming skills are so much above my level. :kreygasm:    Your aiming/snapshotting was always excellent or you learned it?

On August 28, 2016 at 5:21 AM, ZXrage said:

I think it's his mouse sensitivity. I was pretty impressed he connected all those shots.

Could you share your sensitivity settings?

I play on really low sens. Playing CSGO teaches you to aim, and it translates to WoT really well. Sens settings are: 750 Mouse DPI/6 ticks in game and no acceleration. I've been playing FPS games for ~15 years, so I guess I have lots of experience.