Been looking around, generally for nothing in particular for any length of time, but for each YouTube "session" I do usually have a goal in mind to search for a tank or class to view. My votes for the three best YouTubers that I've found so far are below. Two All 3 are big-time Labbers. I prefer YT because I don't have to sit at my PC with the client running; rather I can sit and watch anywhere (even on my phone, which is pretty worthless) by simply YouTubing. The YT app on our iPad is quite nice. Plus the voice-overs (see below).

My current favorites, subject to change as people hopefully add more to this list:

WaterWar: https://www.youtube.com/user/thetwixlord/videos

Marine: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Zmk5fPdgz-0PqFmvl4vLg/videos

Commie256 (Just happened to find this guy a while ago, on the EU server I believe): https://www.youtube.com/user/commie256/videos

Why do I like these gents' videos?

1) Important to me, but not so much to many (most) of you: They seldom use foul language. I watch these with my 11 year old (54% w/r) son (pictured over there <--- to the left with his sister) and we both learn a lot and I don't need my kids hearing vomit-mouth at this age.

2) Just about all of their videos are great gameplay or strats/tactics.

3) In many of their videos they voice their thought processes as they go. Immensely helpful. And this is absolutely key. Why they are doing what they are doing when they are doing it or about to do it.

4) They admit mistakes (usually). Seeing an uber-player do something wrong, admit it outright and up front and also say why it was wrong and what s/he should have perhaps done instead is amazingly helpful too. And tells me that they put their egos aside when posting their videos.

5) Some hilarity. WaterWar constantly yawns during his voice-overs. My son and I get a huge kick out of that. He just sounds so bored at times.

Would love to see more suggestions keeping at least some of the above issues in mind, specifically #1. I have also tried watching Valachio and togood2222 videos, and while the some of the former's are fantastic, some are just kinda worthless, and togood's are just full of 4-letter words, though I do like his videos otherwise.

Thoughts and more suggestions please.

Edit: Didn't know that Commie was in here too.

Straik

Excellent. And in Rooshin, so even if he's cussing neither of us will understand him. But 1-2 hours long? Will give him a try.

Had you looked at Zeven's channel?

I thought I had tried his Twitch channel a few times but way too much cussing (most likely Garbad's fault). But looking at his Tubes looks better (not sure that sounds right ...).

Jackq, Luci, bulba people, more that I can't remember

Will give them some searches.

Thanks so far.

The Mighty Jingles (although he does cuss a bit), Quickybaby, Zeven, 4TankersAndDog (also cusses a bit, main series is titled "Where the fuck to go") , Sir Havoc, Taugrim, Tazilon, and PointyHairedJedi are my favorites at the moment.

Back like 2 years ago, I used to watch this RDDT player on youtube called Azrou. He hasn't made a video in like 2 years, and I don't think he even plays anymore, but I still remember them as being really helpful back in the day.

Still worth checking out imo

I can vouch for Taugrim and Sir Havoc as two guys who generally keep it very clean. Good lessons also.

Anyone but QB and jingles and Circon and Foch.

Dlur used to update his channel... doesn't anymore though.

Everyone else listed I agree with.

Zeven, 4TankersAndDog (also cusses a bit, main series is titled "Where the fuck to go") , Sir Havoc, Taugrim, and PointyHairedJedi are my favorites at the moment.

FTFY

Jingles and QB are only for entertainment, IMO and taz is probably best for sub 800 wn8 players, he overrates himself and his guides teach you bad stuff you have to unlearn later down the road. Dont know about 4 tank, sir havoc or pointy, so I left them in

5) Some hilarity. WaterWar constantly yawns during his voice-overs. My son and I get a huge kick out of that. He just sounds so bored at times.

Hahaha, I geniunely laughed when I read this. Didn't know it was so clear when I yawned. I am not bored, I just sometimes record the videos in the morning before leaving for university which means my brain needs oxygen.. D:

But I am glad that you like my videos - always makes me happy to hear that people are enjoying my work :D

In regards to other YouTubers then I personally quite like to watch Na'Vi players. They don't describe what they do, but you can learn some interesting positions and movements from them. They also sometimes upload the recordings from a full-stream so that you can watch it on YouTube instead of Twitch. Here is the link to their channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTKmu-FXRCxZ1UFu6FbDHGA

The Mighty Jingles (although he does cuss a bit), Quickybaby, Zeven, 4TankersAndDog (also cusses a bit, main series is titled "Where the fuck to go") , Sir Havoc, Taugrim, Tazilon, and PointyHairedJedi are my favorites at the moment.

Fully agree with most of these. Never heard of 4Tankers or Sir Havoc, watch the rest. Zeven is especially good for during and post game commentaries. He also does replay reviews where you can post links to your replays on Twitch and he'll watch them live, giving you feedback as you go. May not be the most entertaining for some, but definitely the most in depth and helpful. Also most of his videos highlight possible strats to use on certain maps in certain tanks. Definitely worth giving Zeven a shot for in-depth commentaries and gameplay.

Anyone but QB and jingles and Circon and Foch.

Dlur used to update his channel... doesn't anymore though.

Everyone else listed I agree with.

Why not QB? I understand why you might not want to watch Jingles, Foch, and Circon for reviews, but QB seems pretty OK to me. He gives useful feedback on most of the videos he posts and almost doesn't curse at all.

Thanks man!

I started watching LemmingRush myself (that screb, fite me 1v1 breh!)

i REALLY wish I could figure out whats dragging my system down so I can do live commentary again. Those are fun for me, and my play is a LOT better than it was even then