Why not QB? I understand why you might not want to watch Jingles, Foch, and Circon for reviews, but QB seems pretty OK to me. He gives useful feedback on most of the videos he posts and almost doesn't curse at all.

His reviews are OK but that's about it. He hardly explains concepts in full (i.e. Why he went to a particular position).

He's more of an entertainer like jingles rather than a provider of educational content as seen by his replay highlights as of recently.

I almost forgot to recommend valachio as well. When he's not rq-ing over arty, his content is honestly one of the best for weakspots and tank reviews when he does them.

Going to list/link all my Wot-related youtube subs, and try to describe to the best of my knoweldge. Some have been mentioned but I'll include them anyway with my reasons for subbing to them.

Ass in Fire - As I understand it, this channel is mainly for uploading full streams from high-end russian streamers. I basically occasionally use it to watch Straik/Lucique streams when there's nothing to watch. I didn't know about Na'vi's channel, so maybe they overlap. Unsure.

Azrou - Old school RDDT player mentioned earlier in the thread by Kraft. Has pretty informative stuff up, though as mentioned, he hasn't played this game regularly in over 2 years, so some of the information/replays are out of date. Still a superuni and plenty of useful stuff on his channel.

StranaMechty - Another Old School RDDT player and frequenter of this very forum, even, despite the fact that he is literally a robot with more game knowledge of anyone I've ever known, his videos tend to be more entertainment than information/analysis type stuff. Great resource, plenty of enjoyable stuff to watch, he does not upload super regularly unless there is something specific for him to upload.

JackQueRudo - Recently quit tanks (kinda, I think? Unsure really), but fantastic player, alternates between amusing content and genuinely useful stuff. Don't expect regular uploads, again, but still great stuff available here.

WaterWar - EU player who does replay review/analysis on his channel, plus plenty of stuff here on wotlabs. Dude is always on point with what he has to say, and he has a very pleasant accent while doing it. Would highly recommend, probably one of the best unicum-level resources around in terms of his accessibility.

SirFoch/Foch  - EU player once again, does some replay analysis, but youtube is mostly reviews. I don't think I have seen a review I didn't agree with so far, but admittedly I haven't watched them all. Has videos up about a ton of various end-tier tanks and premiums, has good game knowledge, etc.

Zeven - Zeven is a workhorse. Dude uploads streams, replay review sessions he hosts on his stream, analysis of his own replays very regularly. Very high level NA player, streams all the time on twitch, would highly recommend subbing to his youtube and following his twitch for a constant source of high-level play/analysis. Really, really nice, calm, level-headed guy, to boot.

big fan of Marines videos breaks things down well and produces hellish good gameplay. I would recommend LemmingRush, Taugrim (although he seems to have not uploaded for a while), Zeven, Valachio (great player), Rocketbrainsurgeon (again has not uploaded for a long time but his videos are great), all of these channels in my opinion are great for learning off and these guys do not tend to cuss a lot.

For learning, I watch BigCheese of -G- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOyXOlpFQB2W2orgaSFoubA

He doesnt comment, but watching his gameplay is revealing

He hasnt upload in a while, but ScorpionStrike gives you a ton of historical knowledge about different tanks

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheScorpionStrike/videos

The most entertaining, however, is SirCircon. So relaxed, so casual, and has some epic plays! (his latest T57H video is amazing)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCajIzBVCj6NZKXxOQffuClw

Your son's WR...I'm shit. (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . )

Stefan_xD on YouTube. He's EU, not the most educational, but arguably one of the best Med players in WoT. If you're looking for epic games, search for him.

I love watching Fochs reviews, hilarious while being on point most of the time. His streams are pretty cool too, when he doesn't rant about arty he does explain what he is doing and his unusual tank preferences make it quite interesting too.

Also Circon for pure entertainment.

My favorite, apart from WaterWar, is Zeven. He just explains it so freakin' well, I don't even. I have binge-watched most of his clips and learned a lot. I don't recall him having a foul language at all, but that might just be luck.

For educational purposes I would stay the hell away from my channel.

Can recommend WaterWar, plus he's just an awesome person anyway. Zeven has some excellent content that's worth it for any level of gameplay because he explains things very well. QB and Jingles is mostly for entertainment and Nurki for the very random clips :serb:

I am at a roadblock with my Youtube videos. I really want to be able to make quality videos but I don't seem to have time. With school, homework, trying to get a job, and procrastinating. I just can't get it done. My question to you guys is, should I make less refined videos (me talking over my games etc) or wait until I have a few really good games to put into a video that I work hard on? I really want to have a great channel, but don't know how to go about it yet. I have been doing Youtube for a few years, making shit Minecraft vids, and now I am trying to get into creating WoT content. Here is the channel  how can I make it great?

Zeven is awesome - so level headed, doesn't constantly complain about crap, an amazing teacher and player.

And for the shits and giggles, jingles is the most entertaining of those kinds of channels.

Watching WaterWar and Zeven instantly boosts your win rate.

Jingles was helpful when I was a baddie with 4k games, because he was better than me, but I could still relate to what he was doing. Now I just watch because it's entertaining.

QuickyBaby's personal gameplay is good enough to watch and learn from occasionally, but viewer replays are awful. Let's watch all these idiots arrange themselves in order of height then drive straight into this "average player's" gun. I don't want to watch how I get my high calibers, show me something I can learn from dammit.

Zeven and bluestealth if he uploades. His streamz are amazing.

Zeven is THE MOST amazing tutor. However, he doesn't stream continously and while his non-ragey delivery is a breath of fresh air, it can also get a bit boring at times.

BlueStealth is also amazing WHEN HE'S NOT RAGING. I love you Blue, but when you start harping on how the MM hates you and how WarGaming is deliberately screwing with you, you know who you sound like? You sound like ME, and I'm a potato. That being said, you deserve a Twitch partnership. It's long overdue and they need to stop fucking you around over it.

Miz is also pretty good and HILARIOUS to watch. Take Miz and multiply him to the power of eleventy and you've got Ratzilla.

Now, take ALL these guys:

Zeven's situational awareness and reading teammates/enemies and anticipating (which is equal parts calm and keen)

mix with:

Blue's cool factor and impeccable music taste

Ratzilla's fuck all hilarious narration (seriously, most infectious laugh ever)

Miz's 'eat a dick' and 'I'm going to pwn your ass' attitude

and you get....

Jerm.

Jerm, best streamer NA.

Personal favourite is Foch for the spot on reviews and the random giggles he causes with his comments.

For recreational purposes but with great gameplay: Circon. He is a great player and a great entertainer!

I still need to look at Zeven, I subbed after seeing all your comments, gotta take a look in the next days

I hoped I could have been cited here myself, gotta work harder I guess :P

Personal favourite is Foch for the spot on reviews and the random giggles he causes with his comments.

For recreational purposes but with great gameplay: Circon. He is a great player and a great entertainer!

I still need to look at Zeven, I subbed after seeing all your comments, gotta take a look in the next days

I hoped I could have been cited here myself, gotta work harder I guess :P

Zeven is AMAZING if your goal is to LEARN. If, however, you've been playing on tilt and have logged out of the game, but you still want your WoT fix and so you load up twitch to watch good gameplay AND be entertained? Not Zeven. Again, he's AMAZING to learn from. But his stream is not 'entertaining'. His dry, unemotional, never giving in to the rage delivery is both his strongest point and his weakest. If you want to learn AND be entertained, I suggest BlueStealth, Ratz1lla, Jerm, Sela, Trobs or Junkers.

Thanks all for the inputs. I now have 8,000 subs in my YouTube account to watch with my son. Been watching Zeven in particular lately, along with any new WaterWar and Marine videos that they put up. Zeven's videos are amazing. The "boring" factor doesn't matter to us; rather it's all of his in-game discussion and thinking that amazes us, and that includes the 10 minutes of post-battle wrap-up that he does at the end of every video.

As far as QB and Jingles, I used to watch them for the lulz, but haven't in a long time. Might try them again. It does hurt me deeply inside whenever I see anyone in-game say "Well, Jingles said I should go here so I did" or words to that effect. Neither of them are that great, but they have huge followings and basically what they say 50% of the playerbase just takes as gospel. Period. But they are both humorous in their commentary, although they can both be very long-winded.

Your son's WR...I'm ... . (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . )

And, yeah, he's great. W/R still going up, and he's not a seal clubber, though his most-played tank is his Tetrarch, but this is a game so you play what's fun. Average tier is around 5.5 or so. So he does play mostly tiers 6-10 nowadays. He is working on his WN8, though not directly. It's just a metric (and flawed at that) so I keep telling him to just play as best as he can and his WN8 will go up over time. And it is. I also tell him to play lights. His twitch reflexes are amazing to watch, much better than mine as he can see a lot more that's going on around him than I can --- basically multitasking. I love watching him roll in his 13 90, and he has these purely random 10K WN8 battles in his Awful-Panther, which from all I've heard just sucks. Oh, and he's been playing since he was 7. Compare that to most of the so-called 45%-48% "adult" playerbase. Yeah, the proud Dad here ...