Itchi

What to do with Mammoth crew?

Help!

I have this mammoth crew (2+ skillz) sitting around and have 3 options.

Dedicated T49 crew for the lulz. Currently have 54E1 whose crew will go to 57. E1 not a keeper for me.

E4 crew. Have T30 and I am absolutely gay for it. 64% WR 100+ battles. Great pub stomper, but is it a keeper? Also don't have T28 HTC for TD crew training - these missions are literally giving me AIDS.

Run up the Med line. Have jumbo researched but staying in M4 as I'm on MT15.2 and I feel it would be easier to Derp 3TDs in T5 MM. I'm also gay for RU Meds, would this line disappoint?

What would you do, what would you recommend, or STFU idiot baddie. Let me know!

T49 is trash after the accuracy nerf.  It completely relied on bullshit RNG shots going to the center to have fun derping everyone.  Now that they don't you'll be killing a lot of dirt and sky.  Bulldog and T71 are great if you don't have already.

I'd keep the T30 personally, but I'm kind of a tank collector so... 

I'd use them as your US medium crew since all your others have good crews

Consider which tanks fit the crew the closest.  The Mammoth/E5 crew is your basic 4 man with no radio operator.

I put mine in US mediums because it was the closest fit.

I have a crewed E5.  I'm keeping my M46 with the good crew.  So, my mammoth crew will be going into the M48 with no intention of playing it seriousface (provided it doesn't get buffed in the future).

*edit* and of course if gold isn't an object, you can always retrain to get yourself a few perked commanders out of the deal.

I have a crewed E5.  I'm keeping my M46 with the good crew.  So, my mammoth crew will be going into the M48 with no intention of playing it seriousface (provided it doesn't get buffed in the future).

1. It is getting buffed fairly soon. Gun handling is being improved (as if it needed it).

2. It's a great med for pub matches. Can sidescrape better than a lot of heavies, and is the absolute king of the hill-poke snapshot.