MrsmilieyfaceC8

Panther 88 this Piece of Trash

How's usable is the side depression? I'm very used to working ridges on an angle because of German style depression but how well does it work with the Panther 88?

idk appreciate it though

prob gonna be salty for this entire day though because wtfban

I just saw it, that sucks.

At least something panther 88 has going for it:

It works far better than Wargaming's moderation department... 

How's usable is the side depression? I'm very used to working ridges on an angle because of German style depression but how well does it work with the Panther 88?

side depression is -7. Plenty workable in my experience. It has the same depression angles as the E50. (technically e50 has 1 more side depression... but both have -5 frontal)

side depression is -7. Plenty workable in my experience. It has the same depression angles as the E50. (technically e50 has 1 more side depression... but both have -5 frontal)

this panther88 depression, frontal depression its not enough but side left right is extra depression, frontal side I mean Angle to North East/NorthWest slight depression

when in battle, u dont need full aim if u have snap shoot/smooth shoot

I will try to get some replays up this weekend, if I have the time.  For everyone asking about the depression, its sufficient, but not something to rely on.

YOLOCYKA. I lol'd. JgTiger 8.8 is superior in every way. You should feel bad for picking up that poopy tonk.

YOLOCYKA. I lol'd. JgTiger 8.8 is superior in every way. You should feel bad for picking up that poopy tonk.

JT88 gud tonk.  Panther hate is gud as well, because Panthers are bad.  E50 and beyond strenk yolo tenk.

But don't worry, do neg rep my previous post without explaining why you think the Panther 8,8 is actually a decent tank, everything about it appears to be shit except its price in gold.

How much nerfed is it in comparison to the Panther II?

Not really that much. You lose some armor (which doesn't matter) and some top speed and a tiny bit of depression (which does), but in return you accelerate and maintain speed better, fire faster, aim faster, and are more accurate.