ZXrage

The blend between Soviet and NATO: The 121B

The factors that make the 121 superior to most mediums is that it has alpha AND dpm..this has neither

Indeed, but supertest placeholders aren't usually the final values, particularly for dpm. Supposing it had the median class dpm, how would you rate this vehicle?

-5 depression

2.1 aim time

Please replace my 121 with this wg.

Sorry to the last poster, I accidentally clicked "delete" on my phone. Mod power needs no confirmation on mobile devices I guess.

And no, mediums need DPM, as heavies can hold lanes with alpha, armor, and HP. If the 121B had just a bit below 50M DPM it would be just fine.

I'd play it. I don't enjoy my 140, but love my nato meds, and i think it actually comes from having the tiny bit more alpha. RU med armoring with an L7? Sign me right up.

This tank seems already rly good, 130mm @ 60 deg (i assume 60) is 227 on flat ground, some side of back angles quickly bump it up to 250-260mm (which is a lot, after the supposed pen nerf)

Soft stats will make or break this tank though

ps: i have a tiny microscopic sliver of hope this thing replaces the worthless dog known as 113, perhaps Wz-121B as new tier 10 med and Wz-121 as tier 10 heavy? (who am i kidding, ofc WG will keep the 113, one tank has to be the biggest POS...)

Uh, dpm is one of the most important stats a tank can have...

I mean, name 3 OP tanks with bad dpm? ANY OP tank has high or very high dpm, the exception are autoloaders, but even they (T57...) have often good dpm

(T29 comes to mind as OP and low dpm, same for pre-nerf hellcat, thats about it i think, KV-1s, (I)SU-152, Rhm, Tiger, KV3, KV5, T54, E50, E100, they all have (way) above average dpm, while most of the shitters tanks have bad dpm (SU-101,  Maus, Caern)

E-100 is not a DPM tank, the 215b is a dpm tank (with 700 more than the E-100) and it is by no means "OP". I would say E-75 is a great example of an OP tank with low dpm. 

I was speaking generally about the focus on DPM with people.  Personally, a difference of a few hundred dpm makes very little difference to me in an otherwise good tank, but it seems some people are fine damning a tank because of a few hundred points of dpm, but a difference in dpm balances out in just a second more in cover and there aren't that many times of getting shells out without wasting a second here or there. 

Sure, it's an important stat and can mean the difference between life and death, but so can many stats in this game. It really depends on the tank in question.  I've had a blast playing low dpm tanks and I've really enjoyed high dpm. 

Sorry to the last poster, I accidentally clicked "delete" on my phone. Mod power needs no confirmation on mobile devices I guess.

And no, mediums need DPM, as heavies can hold lanes with alpha, armor, and HP. If the 121B had just a bit below 50M DPM it would be just fine.

Hate you forever Jackie. Again, I was just speaking in general about DPM getting too much emphasis without any more thought going into the platform itself on the site.  Even with mediums.  I liked driving the Leo PTA (back when it had the 12 second reload), because it was a sexy, fun platform.  

2nd chinese medium with nato slant. 

2nd chinese medium line in 2017?

I took it as the opinion of rita and not fact.

Vk.wotleaks and wot-news says they don't know how it will be distributed.

Armored patrol sources wot-leaks and says it  could be event tank.

Rita says it will be an event tank, but posts about it after vk.wotleaks.

Because rita posted later than wot leaks, and armored patrol sources wot leaks, I'm taking the event status as speculation. 

superior? Make it "worth playing" and we have a deal. But the 121 is nowhere near superior to anything.

U FUKIN WOT M8?!!?

IQ7K3UZ.png