Sign in to follow this  
YesThatWasAPCR

The "who can click Haswell" contest thread

As some of you may know, I derive more pleasure from gifting pixel tanks than playing them. It's been a bit of a challenge lately to come up with creative ways to gib giftings.

Last time I gifted a random shitter a Sexton and the contest was to figure out who I gifted it to. (the recipient was hello_bang_bye, correctly guessed by Pity)

So here I am, wanting to gift one of the tier 8 meds or a gold pack, but I have no idea how or to whom. Random drawing? Gift someone I like?

Then I came across this gem in the status updates:

clik.jpg

So be it!!!! The first wotlabber to get me un-forged proof that he clicked Haswell to deth will get tonk!!!!! (or any combination of gold/prem/tonk that can be purchased with $35)

The said clicking must result in Haswell being blown to bits, and it must occur after the date/time of this posting.

Boy, bet you regret that.

Well, he did get perma'd the very next day.

This thread encourages clicking therefore I cannot approve. :(

Yeah, the thought crossed my mind, and causes the smallest amount of angst, but screw it, when I saw those status updates, I knew what had to be done.

you know, I think Haswell should get something as well for being forced to go through this.

Well, he was a past recipient of the giftening2015, but I will get him a consolation prize of some sort, and some

300.JPG

Haswell is a gud guy, I doubt he will hate me for too long afterwards I hope

I'll have to think of something for my EU friends. No doubt whatsoever that it will involve Xen.  :serb:

I will get arty to click him for free. Kappa

A rather nice event you got tgere rip Hashwel though.