kittikat

Kittikat is Secretly KMaus from WoT...

ISS is hands down the biggest tin-foil-hat autist I have ever seen. Bar none.

It's the kind of person you have to think was grown in a lab, because whatever people think they are his parents could not possibly be intelligent enough to smash their genitals together properly.

fairly certain this thread is mocking somebody on the official forums for a really stupid conspiracy.

if you're referencing the official forum thread, I'm not sure what is going on there either.

I am unsure as to what the deal is with this thread, but they're not the same person.

I feel so sorry for you Chief. Reminds me why I chose to never again work in a user support position more formal than WoTLabs, where I get to ban and then make fun of such people.

I am unsure as to what the deal is with this thread, but they're not the same person.

fairly certain this thread is mocking somebody on the official forums for a really stupid conspiracy.

if you're referencing the official forum thread, I'm not sure what is going on there either.

lol everyone seems to know this but Iron_Soul_Stealer. He wouldn't believe the truth if it sat in front of him. He's really dug in deep in his tin-foil rabbit hole. You should have seen how he obsessed with how certain he was that I was Jewel_Thief last year.

OMG!! A wild Kittikat appears...

I think that ISS's problem is that Girls can't play this manly man game, therefore all the people who Id as a girl must be one of the handfull of the very publicly girl staffers. I think it would floor him to learn different, if he would only put the retard done for 30 secs...

I think that ISS's problem is that Girls can't play this manly man game, therefore all the people who Id as a girl must be one of the handfull of the very publicly girl staffers. I think it would floor him to learn different, if he would only put the retard done for 30 secs...

I think your problem is you think Kitti Kat is a girl. Or woman.

Right, girls :serb:

Apparently Iron_Soul_Stealer from WoT TinFoil Hat Fame filed an actual ticket regarding me and KMaus as being one and the same:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/427121-wg-customer-relations/page__st__100__pid__8742277#entry8742277

"I'm unsure why you think [Redacted] is the same person, that IP address traces back to North Carolina, and he/she has quite the moderation history."

More of the Rabbit Hole.

I had no idea we were the same person!! i'm glad someone let me know....

hehe.

also, i've never been to north carolina...

#wotconspiracy