anyone picking up GTA 5 on PC ?

if you are feel free to say so and we can start like a crew or something.

I haven't purchased yet, but I will once I muster up some dough.

You can pre-load the game now. 62GB. RIP SSD. If your internet is decent it can be done in one night, but you have till the 14th.

http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-pc-graphics-options-in-full/

I've been trying to not spend money lately as I'm paying off debt associated with renovating the house we bought a year ago, but I'm definitely considering it.

It's not a cross port multiplayer is it?

I've been trying to not spend money lately as I'm paying off debt associated with renovating the house we bought a year ago, but I'm definitely considering it.

It's not a cross port multiplayer is it?

no

Alrdy pre-ordered, i have all GTA`s standing nicely in a row, so had to buy this one aswell :P

My internet is terrible, so wont download (62gb is minimal 3 days non stop download, and RIP youtube / vids / any kind of online activity) but cant wait

ps: i mean, this looks so awesome:

Egads, what a monstrous download. 

Still, very much looking forward to it. 

62GB?

My ISP has a policy that from midnight to 8am, no internet traffic is being monitored so we have free internet from midnight to 8am.

But still..... RIP my SSD....

yeah pre-ordered it a while back, but now I need a new video card I think to run it properly...rip my wallet.

You can pre-load the game now. 62GB. RIP SSD. If your internet is decent it can be done in one night, but you have till the 14th.

http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-pc-graphics-options-in-full/

good grief..can you do it in installments lol, my monthly cap is 95GB, no way i'm downloading 62Gb then :( When I got it for PS3 it was like 1/3 that, wow they must have added some hella massive textures.

yeah pre-ordered it a while back, but now I need a new video card I think to run it properly...rip my wallet.

good grief..can you do it in installments lol, my monthly cap is 95GB, no way i'm downloading 62Gb then :( When I got it for PS3 it was like 1/3 that, wow they must have added some hella massive textures.

If you pre-ordered on steam you can just pause the download whenever.

Yeah, 60GB is fucking huge. BF4 and all its DLC is like 40GB on my HDD, why is GTA so big?

I would buy it, but i've already played through the story on 360 so i don't know if theres much of a point

Yeah, 60GB is fucking huge. BF4 and all its DLC is like 40GB on my HDD, why is GTA so big?

I would buy it, but i've already played through the story on 360 so i don't know if theres much of a point

yeah I never finished it on PS3, so figured with better graphics etc why not get the PC version too and try to finish it there.

Who doesn't?

I don't, I'm just too fucking cheap to do it: Maybe on my next computer but I don't like that the space is so limited and the prices so retarded. Even the more affordable ones list a price well above 3000 DKK/TB (432 buckaroos for the murricans), when a regular HDD is about 8-15% of that depending on brand and total size. Considering that games are getting to retarded sizes for no real reason (20 GB is almost considered small now, for high budget games), it just feels like the price isn't really there yet.