ncis is awesome :P

yup.

I used to watch it whenever it was on TV, but since I don't have a TV now, I haven't been able to get back to it.

No idea, NCIS doesn't actually do much beyond arresting Marines and Sailors that buy spice at smoke shops. That's literally their whole day, every day.

In the Army they had CID. All of the FNG' s were always accused of being CID including me. I remember waking up like my second night after arriving in country and 3 drunk soldiers (roomate included) were hovering over me screaming at me about being the CID narc and how they were going to beat the shit out of me...  After that I joined in and threatened the FNG's... good times =) 

I have NO idea if any of them were ever CID.... =0

yup.

I used to watch it whenever it was on TV, but since I don't have a TV now, I haven't been able to get back to it.

Same here ;_;

I was pretty surprised the first time I learned that Pauley Perette is in her 40s.

And guys pls, there are torrents and netflix/whatever service shows it: I can't be arsed waiting 6 months for it to show up on TV, so I usually torrent it.

I was pretty surprised the first time I learned that Pauley Perette is in her 40s.

And guys pls, there are torrents and netflix/whatever service shows it: I can't be arsed waiting 6 months for it to show up on TV, so I usually torrent it.

1) Cannot torrent in Third Reich

2) It's nice to watch, but if I'm going to bother with shit via the internet I usually have better alternatives

What is seedbox...

what is encrypted FTP (SFTP)

profit...

Not worth the effort.

Nice, a Technical! 8D

Can you put Decals on ur cars?

I'd put this on the side of mine:

:3

uWDcl37.jpg

ALLAN'S SNACKBAR!

I put off pre-loading for too long and unless steam stops bottlenecking the download I won't make it in time anymore to play tonight :(

It's not even letting me use a quarter of my max down speed.

I put off pre-loading for too long and unless steam stops bottlenecking the download I won't make it in time anymore to play tonight :(

It's not even letting me use a quarter of my max down speed.

I didn't even start, got to wait till the end of the month to see how much spare download I have, and besides my new video card hasn't arrived yet.

GTA 5 WoTLabs Crew  Created

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/wotlabs

GTAV for PC will go live on April 14 at 12:00 AM BST (In the US, this is Monday, April 13, at 7:00 PM ET, 4:00 PM PT).

You mean in a hour :^)

oh... :c

Taking about last minute purchase. I bought it! I hope i like it, i loved GTA III, Vice City and IV (hope it doesn't suck like the fucking piece of shit San Andreas was).

(hope it doesn't suck like the fucking piece of shit San Andreas was).

WHAAAAAAAT? GTA:SA is awesome...