gigipanzer

3300 67% Recents Looking for toonmates

DAT xvm camo dude.

Literally it's the best thing ever.  

...except for arty, arty always focuses me no matter what... it makes me so salty.

Unfortunately, my XVM camo died after I joined Relic. Like seriously I'm trying to enjoy my T49 and RU251, nope, get clicked.

Stop camping in the back ;)

Hey all, 

Looking to farm winrates and have fun. I play tier 8-10, (mostly 9s and 10s)

Post if you want to add me and I will add you. :)

Ok Gigi, an honest question here. How can you turn things around so drastically. Your recent is two and a half times better than your average, which means your learning curse is trough the roof right now.

What have you done in order to improve? Because it looks like you were a complete tomato until a few months ago.

Or...whats this XVM Camo? Am i doing some stupid question here?

XVM sniping: phenomenon where a noticeable part of the wot population uses XVM, and purposely focuses the enemies blues/purples first, no matter the situation.

XVM camo: a good player with shitty or very average overall, shielding himself from the XVM sniping phenomenon.

Stop camping in the back ;)

wow rood helio

An extra buddy to toon with would be nice if you will have me, I am pretty awful though.

I like awful players, dont worry

So many people so fast...hang on, let me clear out my friendslist for the first time since closed Beta :P

Ok Gigi, an honest question here. How can you turn things around so drastically. Your recent is two and a half times better than your average, which means your learning curse is trough the roof right now.

What have you done in order to improve? Because it looks like you were a complete tomato until a few months ago.

XVM sniping: phenomenon where a noticeable part of the wot population uses XVM, and purposely focuses the enemies blues/purples first, no matter the situation.

XVM camo: a good player with shitty or very average overall, shielding himself from the XVM sniping phenomenon.

Ok, so what happened here? Gigi actually bought an account from a crappy player to XVM camo or he got better?

Ok, so what happened here? Gigi actually bought an account from a crappy player to XVM camo or he got better?

Look at _Dia.

He has the same thing, do you think he bought his account?

This is my original account if you want the TL;DR version: I got better. If you would like to hear what happened read on:

I started playing world of tanks in closed beta. A good IRL friend invited me. We played for the lols and when the game went live, I immediately started grinding for the T54 which was the med at the top of the Russian med line( tier 9 was the top tier med back then). I didn't even think about stats. I yoloed, didn't care about anything, I just wanted the T54. I didn't have anyone really to platoon with and I didn't even know "stats" existed. **fast forward 13k battles** 

After about a 1/2 a year break, I come back in May of 2014. Still playing like a ****lord. Then someone from pubs asks me if I want to join their clan. I accepted the invitation. If it weren't for this guy "Atog1" I wouldn't be where I am today. He showed me XVM and also a bunch of streamers. My first World of Tanks Twitch follow was of Sela watching him along with other streamers, helped me to understand positioning among other things. When I downloaded XVM for the first time, I saw how terrible of a player I was and all I wanted was to get better. 

During the course of the last year I have been pushing myself to understand and get good at this game. It hasn't been easy and with 13k battles and climbing, my overall has been going up very slowly.

Honestly, I would like to take this time to thank every single person that has helped me. I have met SO many great players and mentors, that instead of calling me a ****lord have helped me.

I do it myself but instead of putting people down, try to help them if you can, it will help improve this community. I know it is very frustrating and difficult, but seriously, as good players, it is somewhat our responsible to make this community less shit.

Hi! You can add me any time, just make sure you PM me before you invite me, since I don't accept random invites. Also I only own tier 10s, so I can only play a tier 10 platoon. :P