Kitten

Gandaran's TOG Challenge -- 3 MoE or bust

Since Gandaran is an idiot and also a masochist, he agreed to do this challenge if someone made a poast. So here it is.

Expected:

65% WR / 1400 dpg / 3 MoE

65% WR / 1200 dpg / 3 MoE

I'm pretty sure 1400 dpg would be one of the best on the server.

He will be streaming it here: twitch.tv/gandaran

and will also be uploading all of his replays in this thread. He will poast a nice (spergy) writeup about how amazing the TOG is, strengths (lol), weaknesses, how to play, etc. He will either solo or do a TOG platoon in his games.

I'll update this with his progress periodically; look for his poasts if you want daily-ish updates. Good luck friend.

--

Obligatory cat picture:

kittens.jpg

--

Current stats:

8 Apr 2015

7 games - 87% WR - 997 dpg

12 Apr 2015 (morning)

31 games - 68% WR - 1096 dpg

16/17 Apr 2015 (late night/early morn)

72 games - 64% WR - 1109 dpg - 1 mark

17 May 2015 (Yeah this is still a thing)

86 games - 65% WR - 1120 dpg - pretty sure still 1 mark

1 June 2015

107 games - 65% WR - 1116 dpg - 2 marks(!!)

This is why you never agree to do stuff in TS. But yea I'll probably sit down on Friday/Saturday and do a long twitch session where i run the TOG for this.

Edit: My TOG loadout

IRrXZQp.png

Ok ok So because people want in on the TOG platoons i'm making a list: just say in this thread if you want in.

Magentapanda

Haswell

_Assad

APCR

cuni?

I hate the TOG so much. Unfortunately, it has my 3rd highest xp/g, since I played only 5 matches in it, and one is an ace

Totally considering cancelling the "Who can click Haswell" contest in favor of one this weekend for Gandy coinciding with this event. 

I cannot be such a bastard, life will be hard enough as it is. But do tell when drunk-strim TOGs!

>.> its both

My laptop kinda sucks terribly, but its fun and  I don't THINK it limits me to much.

Edit:

Totally considering cancelling the "Who can click Haswell" contest in favor of one this weekend for Gandy coinciding with this event. #schadenTOGE

I get focused over most players anyway, Considering the possibility of stream sniping this sounds terrifying :P. (It won't matter tbh, if theres arty i'm going to be focused, trust me.)

APCR you should cancel the HIT on haswell for me, i'll actually be surprised if a wotlabber manages to Arty my tog to death :P

Well, according to my sources, you are quite the arty magnet. And since the TOG has it's own gravitational field and everything, I would be surprised if you didn't get clicked. 

Well, according to my sources, you are quite the arty magnet. And since the TOG has it's own gravitational field and everything, I would be surprised if you didn't get clicked. 

Well you see, the more people clicking me the better chances my team have of winning since i can actually survive being clicked most of the time. Plus i can make a list of all the wotlabbers that failed in their attempts to claim the reward :3

plz, this isn't even a challenge. No respects until Gand does an M48 Patton challenge using the 90mm gun with 100% HE load.  

Shwe that's not even viable.

My first impression of this tank. It's slow. Really slow. Also I have two crewmembers at 80% because I didn't have an extra loader/radioman. The gun is nice at 150 alpha and it didn't seem like it needed apcr. It has almost no bloom because of the 14 kph top speed.

Judging from the first 8 games my progress /dpg will be decided by my initial deployment and ability to limit lines of fire into my tank. There is almost no way to hide it as it is MASSIVE. So using the 1400hit point is difficult as Artillery can quickly knock you out.

Also phone poasting is hard.