Lionsgotswag

i want to be a mentor

Hi! i saw this thread i i was like dude i should be a mentor and so i decided to post this. i am a "good player" and i think i am capable of helping players who are i need of imporving their skills. If interested pm me ingame my name is Lionsgotswag and we can schedule a time. you do need a mic for this and ts3. 

also post here your name and what teir tanks u have and so on (i am on NA server btw) most likely times will be saturday and sunday maybe friday night

Hello

Good luck with your mentoring, don't mind the retarded trolls and the rest of the peanut gallery.

Agreed, good luck and have fun.

I have tier 7 through 9, and looking for help on everything especially any pointers you could give me on playing the IS-8, it took me by surprise how much different it plays from the IS-3. Thanks 

okay guys sorry for not responding for so long. i dont know what all that fuss was earlier by some random bulba players, but ill try to make a schedule and ill probably play with people depending on how i feel for 1-2 hours and get to other people. 

I have tier 7 through 9, and looking for help on everything especially any pointers you could give me on playing the IS-8, it took me by surprise how much different it plays from the IS-3. Thanks 

sure i would love to help you on your grind

I would be glad for every help I can get

same as before i will try to see what i can do to help you in any way i can

forget my comment then

but seriously lion id like to play with u and see wut u can teach me

i sincerely hope you arent messing with me, i know im not a great player or an extremely experienced player, but i do know that i can help others so i will give it a try.

I wouldn't mind joining the get help train if it's possible :D

sure dude ill make a list of everybody and send invites when i can :)