Lionsgotswag

i want to be a mentor

No pressure m8 but id like you to show me how u play. Im sure we could teach each other stuff and if not we could just be friends

alright thanks for clarifying :)

Hi! i saw this thread i i was like dude i should be a mentor and so i decided to post this. i am a "good player" and i think i am capable of helping players who are i need of imporving their skills. If interested pm me ingame my name is Lionsgotswag and we can schedule a time. you do need a mic for this and ts3. 

also post here your name and what teir tanks u have and so on (i am on NA server btw) most likely times will be saturday and sunday maybe friday night

I'd be happy to platoon with you to get some feedback on my play.  It's why I'm here- to get better.  I have Tiers 3-9, mostly heavies, but I'd be just as happy learning about lights or meds.  This weekend is out because of a Skirmish (I hope) and yark work (I hope not), but otherwise I'm usually on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, and Sunday evenings on NA East.  I'm easy to get along with and open to criticism about my play and how to get better.  Things I think I need to get better on- good trading early in the game, reading early game maps, and light/med tactics.  The early game stuff I'm good at predicting who will go where, but too often find myself caught out against a superior force when I push to what I think is an important area on the map.  If I don't get caught, I'm in for a good game (2K+ Wn8).  If I do, it's two or three shots (at best) and I'm dead.

And I completely suck at arty, but I'm not sure if I want to improve that or not... :smug:

hey everyone sorry i may have been absent for a week or so, but I have alot of IRL stuff i have to get done but i will be able to start mentoring again soon. 

If you're still doing this I certainly could use the mentoring, I usually play late fri, sat nights like 10pm-2am ish

Tanks, well lots of tier 10 meds, heavies, etc, I mostly want to improve my medium play, I can have brilliant games interspersed with absolute potato...more potato though....rip.

thanks.

I wouldn't mind jumping onboard from time to time. I dont want to steal anyone's spot of course, but add me to your platoon/training list when you need an extra.

uh do you still mentor? if so can you mentor me i play tier 9 mediums and lt.

Edited by Mrdonnie1