hutchings343

I need 2 highly skilled players....

Need help completing mission 14 for TD's on the T55a set of mission where you have to do 50% of the total damage done, also any tips that help me complete this mission would be helpful 

2800 Recent WN8 

NA East server Pref

Find yourself two E25 buddies and hope there are 27 baddies in the game. Works for T55a and Obj 260.

I have a Jadgtiger and an SU-122-44. 

Hop onto AWFUL TS sometime after 6:00 est and poke me if you want.

TS: Teamspeak.awfultankers.com:6465

I may not meet your standards, but I am working on the same mission. I have plenty of high dpm Tds that vary from tier 6-10. I also have high alpha tanks. I am more then capable of getting the mission, but I always find myself helping others with their missions. Here you can see that I can do it.

I know this is a medium, but this was the mt-13 mission ( % of total hp) for the 55a. 

If your willing to give me a try send me an invite when i get on. Username Koger915

I'm on the same mission. I'll shoot you a friend invite when I get home from work, and we can get this mission completed together.

Also, one tip I heard was to wipe out one flank and fast cap before the rest of your team can do significant damage.

I'm on the same mission. I'll shoot you a friend invite when I get home from work, and we can get this mission completed together.

Also, one tip I heard was to wipe out one flank and fast cap before the rest of your team can do significant damage.

this is kinda how i did it for the arty mission. exception to this was that we helped defend the fast cappers. got really lucky and other clan mates working on the LT mission got in the same match XD

Helped someone get this done last week.  I believe we took E3 E4 and Waffle.  I did over 6k in the Waffle, E4 did over 5.  

E25 or 122-44 are good bets too, especially if you make top tier.

I know in lower branches, you could complete this even when losing.  So, you can always hope to farm damage on a shit team...