Seeing you spot 4k makes me cringe, imagine if you would have shot that yourself -______________-

The spotted damage is what I was doing while I was clipping or nearly dead.  No use being useless just because my gun is worthless for ~20 seconds.  I ran into the same thing trying to ace the STB-1.  I was pumping out 7k dmg games in it and not getting it aced.  Got a patrol duty with around 4k dmg and bingo.  Spotting damage seems to account for an incredibly high amount in the exp calculations.

The spotted damage is what I was doing while I was clipping or nearly dead.  No use being useless just because my gun is worthless for ~20 seconds.  I ran into the same thing trying to ace the STB-1.  I was pumping out 7k dmg games in it and not getting it aced.  Got a patrol duty with around 4k dmg and bingo.  Spotting damage seems to account for an incredibly high amount in the exp calculations.

I guess if you're spotting for a tier 8 damaging a tier 10 its worth more than you damaging any tank you're not spotting yourself. It may even be worth more than you damaging a tier 10 that you're spotting yourself.

I agree though, all my 1st aces on the Russian meds involved lots of spotting.

430 marks done, sadly it took more than 100 battles.

yBrro8R.png

Last 15 battles with 4517 average.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zy75ixbsl1ty214/replays%20430_4.zip?dl=0

Rekt my stats on the T-50, just too much arty and shit games today.

430 marks done, sadly it took more than 100 battles.

yBrro8R.png

Last 15 battles with 4517 average.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zy75ixbsl1ty214/replays%20430_4.zip?dl=0

Rekt my stats on the T-50, just too much arty and shit games today.

Downloaded. I'm very interesting to see this, i kinda stuck ~2.9K with op russians 140/62. :(

103 battles, still an ok result I'd say. Gotta admit that the only reason im jelly is the hitrate. 83%+. My aim is so terrible, it actually makes a difference in this game. Doesn't matter how much I blame on my connection. I have to move/stay back so often, because I'm almost sure I will fuck up too many shots with my aim. It's at subhuman lvs of terribad-land.

Did u do a 430-viable y/n (comparison) post somewhere ? 

7 battles on 140 with 5407 DPG. Had to do this after the Skoda T-50 one shot galore to get a somewhat decent day. Ragesold the T9, bought the T10 (was only 80k free xp thanks to the weekend event).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s79pjbho9cjpm26/replays%20140.zip?dl=0

The one decent Skoda game I had today, aced it on Lakeville.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/2408241#lakeville-x3n4-koda_t_50

Let's hope I won't have such a shit streak on the T10, I liked it more playing it on nurkie's account cause of the higher top speed and there's no real need to keep the T9 around when the T10 is such a straight upgrade (and the T9 gets matched vs T10s 80% of the battles anyway).

The 140 replays are always welcomed. The DPG is sexy. :officersexii:

That arty shot was one of the most disgusting thing, that I ever seen in this game. :feelsbad:

I wish you to have fun with the tier 10.

Just dropped by to say that 4.4k in 430, and 3rd moe in 103 games is impressive as fuck.

It's good but not great. Received a 4 day UC ban... Like half the battles I played the past couple of days are uploaded in this thread, clearly my conduct is very unsportsmanlike. As soon as I stop playing for stats I teamkill, block and report allied positions all the time. And flaming, I do that, too.

It's good but not great. Received a 4 day UC ban... Like half the battles I played the past couple of days are uploaded in this thread, clearly my conduct is very unsportsmanlike. As soon as I stop playing for stats I teamkill, block and report allied positions all the time. And flaming, I do that, too.

I got 5 days and made a ticket about it. They opened it after the bann was over and told me that it was justified, their system is good. It surely is...

As soon as I stop playing for stats I teamkill, block and report allied positions all the time. And flaming, I do that, too.

What, no gold selling/fraud or inaction/bot?

You're in FAMEu, clearly you degenerate everyone you're against just cause they cant handle the epic slaughter they're experiencing or handle the fact you steal all their damages. Fuckawf shitter

Received a 4 day UC ban...

Sigh... Does anyone know how we could make Wargaming to change this obviously bad system? Maybe an open letter or stomething like that. Seriously there is no reason for a sensible game developer to do stuff like that, even if he wants to pamper the baddies.

Sigh... Does anyone know how we could make Wargaming to change this obviously bad system? Maybe an open letter or stomething like that. Seriously there is no reason for a sensible game developer to do stuff like that, even if he wants to pamper the baddies.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/545928-unsportsmanlike-conduct-best-way-to-ban-players-you-dont-like-unite-against-the-abuse-of-the-in-game-report-system/

It is really frustrating to hear this!

I watched all of your recent replays and thanks to that I learned a lot, but unfortunately, it's a fact that the WG reporting system is broken. I personally know a lot of people that just randomly report better players...

P.S. I remember you typed in one of the games something like "Tank destroyers WTF?? Are you for real?" and pinged map once or twice :D so I guess that was the problem :D

Yeah you can't give the retards any reasons to report you, that's why I have completely given up on chat.

A ban doesn't keep me from playing the game especially when I have so much free time coming up like now. Had a nice game on the TVP T50/51, 9.2k dmg in 4 minutes and 20 seconds. Really smooth.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/2411891#winterberg-x3n4-tvp_t_50_51

9 quick games straight up to the 2nd mark on the TVP T50/51 with 5278 DPG. This tank has so much more potential than the T9 because of the speed alone. It's way easier to get an early clip in/get cleanup damage. I play these tanks pretty HEAT heavy and I'm even considering going 50/50 APCR/HEAT. But you gotta make them shots count and you don't want to end up in a frontal engagement vs. a high tier heavy with APCR loaded, you just can't pen anything.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pptivjl9d125p88/replays%20TVP%2050.zip?dl=0

@X3N4 why you don't stream?

You are good, probably you can earn some bucks, and you certainly play. :)

:doit:

My internet's too bad and I'm not that interested in interacting live with viewers. I'd just play music (sometimes not even that when I don't feel like it) and play the game. Probably wouldn't get that many viewers then anyway.

DnwNMLX.jpg

http://wotreplays.eu/site/2413994#malinovka-x3n4-t-62a

Can't remember the last time I got a scout yet alone scout and patrol duty in the same battle, might have been when I grinded marks on my T8 lights and that's more than a while back :D

My internet's too bad and I'm not that interested in interacting live with viewers. I'd just play music (sometimes not even that when I don't feel like it) and play the game. Probably wouldn't get that many viewers then anyway.

DnwNMLX.jpg

http://wotreplays.eu/site/2413994#malinovka-x3n4-t-62a

Can't remember the last time I got a scout yet alone scout and patrol duty in the same battle, might have been when I grinded marks on my T8 lights and that's more than a while back :D

:(

Fuck interacting, fuck camera, just simple live carry play and donations. Would be nice :)

I would 100% watch that shit.

P.s. you're playing on the wrong account :disco:

9 quick games straight up to the 2nd mark on the TVP T50/51 with 5278 DPG. This tank has so much more potential than the T9 because of the speed alone. It's way easier to get an early clip in/get cleanup damage. I play these tanks pretty HEAT heavy and I'm even considering going 50/50 APCR/HEAT. But you gotta make them shots count and you don't want to end up in a frontal engagement vs. a high tier heavy with APCR loaded, you just can't pen anything.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pptivjl9d125p88/replays%20TVP%2050.zip?dl=0

That first battle on Serene Coast.. do you generally go there initially or was it a one-off thing by reading lineups that I missed? I always got the impression that flank was absolutely useless and only good for good ol' trading and getting artied.