1 hour ago, X3N4 said:

That's kind of the opposite of what I'd like to do. I like no rules in chat and I'll probably make the biggest autists mods so they can encourage the others to spam while at the same time not getting banned for their own spam. Swastikas and MingLee for everyone.

Y2HHbuU.png fat Y2HHbuU.png and Y2HHbuU.png single Y2HHbuU.png and Y2HHbuU.png ready Y2HHbuU.png to Y2HHbuU.png MingLee Y2HHbuU.png

2 hours ago, X3N4 said:

That's kind of the opposite of what I'd like to do. I like no rules in chat and I'll probably make the biggest autists mods so they can encourage the others to spam while at the same time not getting banned for their own spam. Swastikas and MingLee for everyone.

Mingree hotrine :serb:

My kind of stream, dawaj. :doge:

10 games with the Skoda T-50, was my second session today after I had to take a break from the cancerous morning games. 5438 DPG. I'm now around 4k DPG again (dropped below 3.8k at some point) and pretty close to the third mark.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcutxhsqrrx6hr3/replays%20Skoda%20T-50_2.zip?dl=0

2 hours ago, Dragos_CS said:

First stream when? :serb:

Maybe next weekend, maybe the one after that. Depends, they're bitching around a bit with the cable contract.

Skoda T-50. 2 games, 2 percent. Easy.

gGHxkmv.jpg

http://wotreplays.eu/site/2482287#fjords-x3n4-koda_t_50

pXEIFwv.jpg

http://wotreplays.eu/site/2482292#karelia-x3n4-koda_t_50

Since T9 and T10 are absolutely unplayable atm on EU thanks to this awesome AX marathon we have I had to find something else to play. KV-5!

13 games on that with 3562 DPG. Just a super chill tank to play and it's crazy at farming credits (we had a bonus on and I made 1m with all that goldspam).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l14zcjgfe0d4whm/replays%20KV-5.zip?dl=0

Reminds me of Mort's KV-5 stats. Absolutely ridiculous.

3,063 DPG, 1,495 xp per game, 298 battles, 74.16% WR.

My toonmate and I were talking about this, we were wondering how he/(or you) even got to all the damage, since the KV-5 isn't the nippiest of machines.

1 hour ago, X3N4 said:

Thanks for everyone who watched, gameplay is kind of shit atm because I lost my feel for the game a little but soontm I'll hopefully regain it. Special thanks to @weenis for the dank host!

When you get partnered make sure to make a seal hugging a bear emoticon, perfect for me and @Medjed :serb::serb: MingLee

I've watched you for a bit but really my internet probs is just too potato for the bitrate that you're currently streaming on. It's all easier once you get the quality buttons so we peasants can also watch w/o constant buffering. :doge:

9 hours ago, X3N4 said:

Thanks for everyone who watched, gameplay is kind of shit atm because I lost my feel for the game a little but soontm I'll hopefully regain it. Special thanks to @weenis for the dank host!

I don't know how twitch works, but can you save past broadcasts? Especially if you stream late on weekdays not all may be able to watch live, so having the option would be cool

13 hours ago, X3N4 said:

Once you get time to strim regularly, ask Never for Wotlabs partnership in that topic. I'm sure everyone would back it :happyfish:

For some odd reason I can't upload screenshots to imgur any more but if you check my kttc it's 5094 DPG over 13 battles on E-100. I think I'll enjoy this MOE grind and finally I got a good session after the cancer of the last two weeks, time to get in shape again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j54ia4f71fslm8q/replays%20E-100.zip?dl=0

On 3/2/2016 at 10:22 PM, X3N4 said:

You're very welcome bruh. I r8 stream 8/8.

P.s. It'd be awesome to be able to post without approval as I'm purple and I post @WaterWar