t___a

Possible nerf for the T-62A when converted to HD

The 140 is a 62a that sacrifices turrent for depression.

Therefore -7 would invalidate the 140 completely. It's such a retarded concept you know WG are capable of it, based on that.

What's the chances of them changing it to an actual T-62, with the 115mm as a rival to the Chieftain with its L11. There were these shots leaked on FTR last year, in the 2nd picture it definitely doesn't look like the U-8TS http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/08/06/upcoming-hd-model/

Would be a very good change, since it would remove 1 clone, Obj 140 and 430 are enough...

Would be a very good change, since it would remove 1 clone, Obj 140 and 430 are enough...

Lord knows if they did that they would replace the Object 430 with the Object 435:

GfpxcH4.jpg

0aaOTIf.jpg

I can´t stop giggling. All you have is this

- Developers are working on HD tier 10 Soviet tanks but there's currently no ETA for that;

And you go mimimi. What dafuq guys. Sure they are working on HD models for T10 Sowjets. And i have breaking news for you, they work on T10 HD models for all Nations. Sooner or later all models will be HD. Why is this even worth a thread? Are we gonna have now a thread about every tank which isnt HD yet?

Amor can change but is also possible that it wont. Noone knows. I could ask a gipsy about my future at a funfair and it would be the same.

I can´t stop giggling. All you have is this

And you go mimimi. What dafuq guys. Sure they are working on HD models for T10 Sowjets. And i have breaking news for you, they work on T10 HD models for all Nations. Sooner or later all models will be HD. Why is this even worth a thread? Are we gonna have now a thread about every tank which isnt HD yet?

Amor can change but is also possible that it wont. Noone knows. I could ask a gipsy about my future at a funfair and it would be the same.

HD remodels tend to hit rounded armour the hardest.  WG's old armour modeling method was to pick an armour value and assign it to the entire surface, whereas HD models have armour gradients.  Makes sense that HD remakes will especially hurt the Russian domes, and that people will want to discuss it

And still we know nothing. The amount of speculation here is ridiculous.

I do agree things can get a bit alarmist at points.  It's interesting to think about what could happen, but no point worrying until we know some hard facts.

WG has said they're going to rework the armor on the T-62A when they change it to HD:

- regarding the armor overhaul – when T-62A gets turned into HD, its armor will be reworked as well

You know two years ago they literally could've asked the guy who designed the damn thing. On that note I'm surprised WG never did a interview of Leonid Karcev seeing as he was the last surviving member of the big three Soviet tank designers.

triggered TRIGGERED

I never got people's problem with turrents, I mean you're playing a tank game. If you're so stressed about turrents play turrent-less tanks like TDs or Arty? 

I don't think they'll nerf the turret front, only the way the armor gradients are spread. All the T62s made after 1972 have a 242mm cast turret, so the armor thickness is definatly not made up. STB is a 1975 tank, so using stats from 1972 for the turret is historically accurate and keeps the tanks in the WW2-Cold War era. But since the tank in the game is T62-A, a prototype, well.....