MajorAidan

Rammed for 1500 HP by a stationary tank?

complete and utter fucking bullshit

Congrats, you described the physics of the game.

Note how the E75 was "bouncing" on those crates. When you rammed him he probably came crashing down on you at the same time. 80 ton tank vs 50 ton tank, gg no re.

It's the wonky physics as Haswell pointed out. The crates seem to be modelled as just a pile of dirt once they get squashed which bugged out the suspension model on the E75 and bounced him on top of your hull where the mass calculation just did its job and squished you.

So basically there is no way to avoid or prevent future occurrences?

Great...

Thanks anyway.

Sure there is, don't ram E75s in tanks that are lighter than it, that way if physics bug out you probably won't die since the tanks heavier than it will also be taller.

Look at it from a brighter point of view... you were able to do 1200+ damage to an E-75 in an IS-6.

I had already put two shots into him, I had backup and I had his side with no possibility of escape. He was already dead.

Sure there is, don't ram E75s in tanks that are lighter than it, that way if physics bug out you probably won't die since the tanks heavier than it will also be taller.

I didn't ram him though. Both me and him were stationary with me holding him against the wall for at least 15 seconds.

He just turned slightly then I died.

There are ways to avoid this (like, never get stuck between and a tank and a wall when angled in that fashion), but it's so ridiculously rare that it's more one of those situations that makes you laugh your ass off than one you actively try to avoid. 30k battles and I've never had this happen or even heard of it happening. Just move on, chances are you will never encounter it again.

Also, WG is well into the process of new physics. It was actually live on the test server maybe a month ago, tested it myself. It actually kind of sucked, haven't heard anything about it lately... they're probably still tweaking it. Stuff like that will surely end with the new physics.