.acE

Ace Special Vid's [1080p+60fps] >please no more requests atm<

Do you like my YouTube video's and you would like to see yours there too?

Then send me your replays (http://wotreplays.eu) and they will be made in stone. I will edit them with some special effects and your favorite songs.
I just need the replay and if possible a special song you have in mind. (suitable song/soundtrack)

Updated: Finally I've got a committee!
2 guys who are going to help me to evaluate and decide over all requests for replays.
For the time being we decided that those 2 will stay in the background for now.

I should mention that both of them are part of different Top-10-Communities (and not IDEAL). 

Furthermore following guidelines will apply for all future requests:

• No Arty!
  • min. Tier 8 
  • T8 ≈ 5000+ damage, Platoons ≈ 9000+
  • T9 ≈ 7000+ damage, Platoons ≈ 12000+
  • T10 ≈ 9000+ damage, Platoons ≈ 14000+ 
  • Epic Medals > Raseiniai, Pool's, De Langlade's, Kolobanov's, Bruno's, Tarczay's, Billotte's

What means guidelines?

When you did f.e. 8000 damage in a tier 10 tank. But combined with one of these  epic medals or you blocked like ≈ 5000 damage, that you still have a pretty good chance that we say "YES" to your replay! Of course there are also other exceptions!

for example: Veit with his Leopard 1

DHoc3JU.png

I am thankful about every donation =)

.acE

#10 - Best of 2K15

Hey guys, this time around there is actually something to win. If you find the putative error in the video, I will edit a video of your choice (random, skirmish or clanwars). Post your answer in the commentsection down below(on YouTube). But: Everyone has one single try only. If someone submits more than one guess, he will be disqualified.

#11 - IDEAL vs -SED-

Hey Guys, you contacted me with the request of seeing more gameplay, possibly from my own perspective. Well, to make that happen first of all I need to have a good game...^^
A true gentleman honors debts, especially gambling debts. Since I lost another bet recently I had to choose one out of three songs and the one performed by Lenny Kravitz was the most unoffending one =D

I hope you will enjoy the video =)

#14 Short montage about Failware

Most of you guys know, that I don't earn a penny with my videos, since I use music which would strike me with copyright-issues. So I deactivated the adds. Nonetheless some of you guys asked me, if they could donate some money to help me. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6SMNHGAJDWEES

I am thankful about every donation =)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Maybe you guys have some ideas how to honor the donations? My initial idea would be to mention every donator in the credits. I am open for additional ideas, just post them in the commentsection :)