Xenuex

XVM

So, I plan on posting on the xvm site too. Not sure where else to post this, figured this would be out of the way enough to not in the way of educational topics.

So, I recently became teal. As of today I am 1602. The problem is, when I am in game my WN8 is stuck at 1599. It will-not-move. I have gone to the xvm site and activated the services and updated statistics since I noticed I turned teal a few days ago. No prevail.

Anyone have any advice?

( My XVM color isn't the end all be all. And, I know XVM camo. But, it was a goal of mine. )

Why would you want it to rise?

Just an achievement I want. =p

Their expected values were adjusted recently, I'm not sure if XVM caught up with it.

I figured that is what you where going to say.

it takes a long time for xvm to update (like weeks per update sometimes)

and yeah....

xvm camo best camo

high overall is bad for your health and sanity

it takes a long time for xvm to update (like weeks per update sometimes)

and yeah....

xvm camo best camo

high overall is bad for your health and sanity

Yeah, XVM camo doesn't work too well anyways. People be hating on the Relic tags anyways. It feels like I got focused a lot atm, regardless. =p

I have messed with the update statistics tab on the modxvm.com and have changed my wn8 several times a day, before.

The only thing I haven't done is replaced my xvm.cx file, which someone suggested.. But, that wouldn't update the database. So, I don' see how that would help.

I seems like it doesn't want me to get to 1600. ;_;

Yeah, XVM camo doesn't work too well anyways. People be hating on the Relic tags anyways. It feels like I got focused a lot atm, regardless. =p

I have messed with the update statistics tab on the modxvm.com and have changed my wn8 several times a day, before.

The only thing I haven't done is replaced my xvm.cx file, which someone suggested.. But, that wouldn't update the database. So, I don' see how that would help.

I seems like it doesn't want me to get to 1600. ;_;

on yeah, relic tags will doom you (even the bad relics, pubs OP)

but yeah wait a week or two and you will turn blue, not much else you can do

Im currently watching in horror myself as my xvm camo dissolves and my overall creeps twards purple (awful tags provide +3 to xvm camo thou becuase awful must be bad right?)

And, it helps that AWFUL isn't that well know yet. At least that I have noticed.

You know, since 2nd got kill, and O was made, it has been a little better. But still, the hate. ;_; So much bulli.( Rel_2 was really hated, had a pretty bad rep.)

Yeah, I didn't think there was anything else I could do. Was hoping someone may have a suggestion or two.

Thanks for the replays anyways!

And, it helps that AWFUL isn't that well know yet. At least that I have noticed.

You know, since 2nd got kill, and O was made, it has been a little better. But still, the hate. ;_; So much bulli.( Rel_2 was really hated, had a pretty bad rep.)

Yeah, I didn't think there was anything else I could do. Was hoping someone may have a suggestion or two.

Thanks for the replays anyways!

hue

go here, www.modxvm.com and sign in, than update stats.

I have gone to the xvm site and activated the services and updated statistics since I noticed I turned teal a few days ago. No prevail.

XVM camo is a pipe dream. Almost everybody posting here is gonna be XVM sniped up until maybe Tier 9. I have a blue WR and green WN8 and it still gets me XVM sniped. If you're purple, fuggeddaboutit. You could shit every bed on the planet and it wouldn't bring your stats down enough to stop you being focused.

People be hating on the Relic tags anyways. It feels like I got focused a lot atm, regardless. =p

It's so true. You can put me in a sea of tag less purples, and I will still be focused by arty simply because of the REL_3 tag.

XVM update service probably having constipation. Should update within a week. Also keep in mind that XVM WN8 does not closely match WoT Labs WN8 rating, so if you're barely a few points over the range, XVM still might not put you there. Just keep playing/improving, XVM will catch up eventually. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I had a goal like that too once, but once I got above 1400 WN8 I stopped caring - 1600 or 3200, there's still room for improvement

-changes all displayed xvm colors to a shade of green

MWAHHAHAHAHAHA

;________;  NOOOO!!

Btw, too late! Finally updated today!.

/thread