Visn0r

AMX 13 57 - worth?

On 12/17/2019 at 7:04 AM, Nicarasu said:

I've been waiting a while to get my hands on this thing for gold, first game in it and I'm in love. This thing is a massive meme and I love it.

And it was only 5k gold in the advent calendar. With eight memes in the magazine that's only 625 gold per meme. 

after not playing for a couple months, I decided to try 3 marking this tank, as it is a great meme and I figured it would be a lot more fun than my struggles at tier 10. Winrate was at 70% but I had one session near the end at like 30% which I was unable to recover from. At 100 games I was at like 92%, but it took longer than it should've because I kept being dumb. Also the reqs are (apparently) like 3k, which seemed high, especially when you fight (sometimes) tier 5s with no hp. Also I frequently ran out of ammo. 

unknown.png

I used a 30% off coupon to pick one of these up for $15. Lots of fun, especially dumping a full clip without lifting off the trigger. LNES, optics, vertstab seems to work pretty well.

2 hours ago, Gryphon_ said:

I used a 30% off coupon to pick one of these up for $15. Lots of fun, especially dumping a full clip without lifting off the trigger. LNES, optics, vertstab seems to work pretty well.

I just moved a bond vstab and bought bond optics for it. The LNES goes in the slot. It's hilariously OP. Played 16ish games, 80% wins, 1500 xpg, 1900+1300

On 7/16/2021 at 4:24 PM, CraBeatOff said:

I just moved a bond vstab and bought bond optics for it. The LNES goes in the slot. It's hilariously OP. Played 16ish games, 80% wins, 1500 xpg, 1900+1300

I'm currently breaking with the faith and have moved from the stealth build to one recommended by skill4ltu for the french light autoloaders: vents / vstab / optics (all vanilla, no bond/bounty for me). All I'm doing different is keeping greater distance from likely TD positions as my camo is not as good as before, but the vents help with a lot of things especially getting shots on target. My numbers aren't anywhere near what a purple can do but they are now moving in right direction. 

7 hours ago, Gryphon_ said:

I'm currently breaking with the faith and have moved from the stealth build to one recommended by skill4ltu for the french light autoloaders: vents / vstab / optics (all vanilla, no bond/bounty for me). All I'm doing different is keeping greater distance from likely TD positions as my camo is not as good as before, but the vents help with a lot of things especially getting shots on target. My numbers aren't anywhere near what a purple can do but they are now moving in right direction. 

Heresy!

The vents aren't really helping you as much as you'd think. The LNES allows so much more freedom to roam. I was stuck around 87-88% on marks for a long while, and switching the build boosted me past 95% with ease. I'm now holding around 95-96 despite having removed the bounty equipment. This tank is a candidate for purple gear, but purple gear on a 7 feels a little dirty :D

8 hours ago, sr360 said:

Heresy!

The vents aren't really helping you as much as you'd think. The LNES allows so much more freedom to roam. I was stuck around 87-88% on marks for a long while, and switching the build boosted me past 95% with ease. I'm now holding around 95-96 despite having removed the bounty equipment. This tank is a candidate for purple gear, but purple gear on a 7 feels a little dirty :D

It feels good to be dirty.

So jealous, I already filled up my battlepass points on both models. Really looking forward to trying the Bounty LNES instead of Bounty Vents build after Labor Day.