Flametz

WoWS General Patch Discussion (currently 0.6.0)

3 hours ago, TouchFluffyTail said:

Anyone who has an unhealthy obsession with cats. catgirls, and fluffy tails.

Do catgirls have two ears or four ears? 

Does this mean I finally have to find a clan that matches my level of shitness?

Finally got "lucky" after 30-ish regular containers. But oh well, 250 anti-detonation flags are always useful

17 hours ago, Das_Schlippo said:

Yeah, I got a 100,000 credit supercontainer.  I already have 41 million credits.

100k are regular containers.

Got 50 ocean soul camo today. Yipee.

Received 1 supercontainer so far, 5m credits. Meh. (Gremy, Nikolai, or Dragon flags please!)

Has anyone noticed lag issues with this patch? I started seeing a problem in the PT, the ship would "slide", for lack of a better word, a few meters. Really disconcerting if zoomed in, feels like it is catching up and syncing - at the time I thought it was likely just a delay to fewer and farther PT servers, but now that doesn't seem to be the case.

20 hours ago, map381 said:

Of course they'd finally implement clans after I've pretty much moved on to other games for the time being.

so I got 250 speed boost flags the other day in a supercontainer.  I knew what I had to do:

2ZDxQ8t.png

how you feel: 

10 hours ago, Tedster59 said:

so I got 250 speed boost flags the other day in a supercontainer.  I knew what I had to do:

2ZDxQ8t.png

I got same 250 flags just today, but I haz no mentally fast DDs. FC, wat do?

Doesn't that last 1.3 bug you just a little though? 

On 10/28/2016 at 2:31 PM, Psycodiver said:

I've been trying my luck every night with freeing up 2 containers a night and only got one SC for 100,000 silver, drop in the bucket to the nearly 20 million sliver I already have

I had nearly 20 million credits last week too, and thought I was sitting pretty, but then I discovered that a Tier 8 ship costs nearly 15 million... 

I even switched to Credit containers for a bit more cash infusion, so of course I got a flags supercontainer :/ 

1 hour ago, Aquavolt said:

you guys have probably done a lot better but im pretty happy about this

d8XgVCE.png

Congrats on the nice run!

I recently got to the Gnevny and to say the least I'm not a fan of the turret rotation... From what I can tell you kept the Gnevny after getting the Ognevoi. Do you have any secrets as to how to play that boat?

9 hours ago, Aquavolt said:

you guys have probably done a lot better but im pretty happy about this

d8XgVCE.png

i dont even play tier 5/6 after the MM fucking over that WG did, its either tier 4 and lower or 7 and higher

6 hours ago, Birkovic said:

I recently got to the Gnevny and to say the least I'm not a fan of the turret rotation... From what I can tell you kept the Gnevny after getting the Ognevoi. Do you have any secrets as to how to play that boat?

Hope no one fires at you, ever. Otherwise you'll never get to use those guns.

7 hours ago, Birkovic said:

thanks!

i dont know i've always seemed to enjoy the high velocity rounds russian harassers carry, they're relatively easy to aim. i think the general playstyle for most russian DD's is to just annoy cruisers and destroy enemy DD's while being close enough to your team for support. just play the Gnevny the same way you play most of the line, treat it like you're a smaller faster cruiser.