Flametz

WoWS General Patch Discussion (currently 0.6.0)

8 hours ago, bathoz said:

Ditto. Also, I really enjoy the Dunkerque. So doing the historical thing and bullying the Graf Spree will be fun. I guess I could bring out a Leander, but that seems like hard work.

Just like it was in real life.

7 hours ago, CompanionCav said:

Something from the reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/5izagt/some_comment_on_2017_news/dbcgih3/

Sub_Octavian[S]

Currently T5-6 MM is not to be changed. System works as intended. Sorry that my answer doesn't meet your expectations, but that's the truth.

7 hours ago, Birkovic said:

Currently grinding through those tiers, I can say that I'm not too pleased with the amount of up tiering (unless I'm in a DD).

I honestly wish they would give a +/-1 MM spread a try. There isn't really a single ship in the game that can't fight decently against ships that are one tier above themselves, and it would stop tiers 5/6 from getting fucked all the time. I am willing a wait a bit long for a battle to generate if that is what is needed to fix it. Also, I do wonder how tier ten battles would play with all of the 8's removed from them.

3 hours ago, How_Terrible said:

Just like it was in real life.

I honestly wish they would give a +/-1 MM spread a try. There isn't really a single ship in the game that can't fight decently against ships that are one tier above themselves, and it would stop tiers 5/6 from getting fucked all the time. I am willing a wait a bit long for a battle to generate if that is what is needed to fix it. Also, I do wonder how tier ten battles would play with all of the 8's removed from them.

The only problem with +-1 MM is tier 10. It would work fine for all other tiers.

I just rage sold my Nagato,god I hate that ship and I snapped, its the first ship I've raged sold in this game. I think I managed a couple decent games with it but I never had fun with it. It seemed to take massive damage no matter how I played it nor what angle. I haven't gotten this pissed off at a game in a long time and I was literally foaming at the mouth, I don't need this in a game I play to unwind and have fun with.

Wow, the Nagato was all the rage in season four of ranked battles - I haven't played mine in a while ( too busy with all things Deutschland ) but it seemed as effective for that tier.

8 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

Wow, the Nagato was all the rage in season four of ranked battles - I haven't played mine in a while ( too busy with all things Deutschland ) but it seemed as effective for that tier.

The Nagato is still as effective as it ever was (unless it got nerfed in this patch of course).

3 minutes ago, Crossfader said:

fucking Flamuu gets Nikolai and gremy in the Xmas boxes....

also, German DD's look like steaming piles with the insane fire penalty

HAHAHAHAHA really? I know he wanted those for ages.

EDIT: It might be that the game has a certain percentage chance of giving a ship and then it picks a ship based on your ships in port. So if the only ships you don't have are Gremy and Nikolai (like flamu) then you will for sure get those.

3 hours ago, OnboardG1 said:

HAHAHAHAHA really? I know he wanted those for ages.

EDIT: It might be that the game has a certain percentage chance of giving a ship and then it picks a ship based on your ships in port. So if the only ships you don't have are Gremy and Nikolai (like flamu) then you will for sure get those.

he also got the emden.... kek

i have been kinda disappointed in every new line since the German BB's, the RN CL just dont seem appealing, the Akizuki is fun from time to time, and the new German DD's just seem... meh, no real point other then having hydro. I quess they are afraid of power creep (cough WoT cough)

3 hours ago, TouchFluffyTail said:

$20 to get the Gremy for me, with 3k gold and some camo out of the other 3 boxes.

i got the gremy twice, one after the other :dealdog:  plus Lo Yang, 10 boxes.

I had every other premium that were in the boxes, so after the Lo, the other box had to be Gremy

4 hours ago, xWulffx said:

What happened when you got the same ship twice?

Did you get gold or credits?

gold

so i got 8 more 3$ gifts, wanted dragon flags... 3 fucking prinz potatoes fucking 3... thats a tier 8 plus 22k gold

yeah, WG might have gone overboard with the gifts, dont think we will ever see those again

I will be buying 12 $3 gifts tonight in batches of 3 and posting the results here.

First batch:

20 Ocean Soul x 2

Emden + 10 point captain X 1

Second batch:

1,000 Doubloons X 1

Anshan + 10 point captain X 1 (I've been wanting this ship for a while, but it has always been in the shop when I have been broke)

20 WoWS Anniversary Camo  1

Third batch:

25 Zulu Flags X 2

Atlanta + 10 Point Captain X 1

Fourth batch:

20 Ocean Soul X 1

Lo Yang + 10 point captain X1

50 Equal Speed Charlie London X1

Jesus Fucking Christ, I have literally fallen into a gold mine. Can anyone tell me the actual monetary value of the things I got, because I know it is far more then the $36 I've spent so far.

4 hours ago, How_Terrible said:

I will be buying 12 $3 gifts tonight in batches of 3 and posting the results here.

First batch:

20 Ocean Soul x 2

Emden + 10 point captain X 1

Second batch:

1,000 Doubloons X 1

Anshan + 10 point captain X 1 (I've been wanting this ship for a while, but it has always been in the shop when I have been broke)

20 WoWS Anniversary Camo  1

Third batch:

25 Zulu Flags X 2

Atlanta + 10 Point Captain X 1

Fourth batch:

20 Ocean Soul X 1

Lo Yang + 10 point captain X1

50 Equal Speed Charlie London X1

Jesus Fucking Christ, I have literally fallen into a gold mine. Can anyone tell me the actual monetary value of the things I got, because I know it is far more then the $36 I've spent so far.

Check my post in the Santa Mega Thread - you are correct in thinking you are diving into gold and I imagine Wargaming will cut off this tap flow soon.  By the $3 in groups of 10 ( $30 ) for the max effect - plus DO NOT sell any crappy premiums you have or get - these boxes only award ships you don't have - and you will get more than 1 copy of a ship you don't have by ordering 10 or more, leading to huge gold drops beyond what you would get in a normal box.