snow_leopardd

odem mortis files

I reinstalled wot on a new system.  I copied over my res_mod folder so most of my mods work.  I wanted to update some of them, but the new odem mortis client doesnt recognize my 'current configuration.'  I really like the way I have it set up and dont want to start from scratch.  What other files do I need to copy into the new system so when I update odem, it knows what my current preferences are?

TIA

I believe Odem Mortis installs differently than usual mods, since it is a modpack.

Did your old system have an older WoT version on it? If so then the quickest (and safest) way would be just redownloading the modpack. If you have more than 1mb/s, it won't take long to download...

http://odemmortis.com/odem-mortis-modpack/

I reinstalled wot on a new system.  I copied over my res_mod folder so most of my mods work.  I wanted to update some of them, but the new odem mortis client doesnt recognize my 'current configuration.'  I really like the way I have it set up and dont want to start from scratch.  What other files do I need to copy into the new system so when I update odem, it knows what my current preferences are?

TIA

Your best bet is too contact the modpack creator, i am certain he would know better then most of us forum goers.

Since Odem Mortis installs the mods itself, it can be hard to know where all the mods you have installed should go as some of them I believe don't all reside in the res_mods folder.  If you put one file out of place, you will fail to either launch the game or run it properly.

IMO, reinstall the modpack.  It doesn't take long, and picking mods out of a list isn't hard either tbh

Is OMC 9.7 ready?  I just downloaded it having seen 9.7 updates listed and when I attempted to run it said it wasn't compatible with my version of WoT (which is 9.7).