Usa_Rox_All

Oosa/Dave Franco's Stream // 3700+ WN8 (60D)

Watching your stream alone has made me want to get the 215B, and also question whether I really want to waste credits buying the JPE100 after refusing to buy it for 6 months now.

215b is sex in a tank shaped can. The only way to waste credits on the JP100 is to spam 420blazeitpen rounds. Oh wait, that's not a waste, that's called FUCKING SHIT UP.

I'll totally watch your stream 24/7, just let me know when you upgrade that sandpaper quality mic

Ordering a new headset tomorrow. 

I think I've gotta have purple overall too, which will take approximately three million years, because I have 24 million battles.

No, you don't. Just have to prove yourself to be a gudpoaster and spend a good amount of time helping out the general populace here on wotlabs. It took me a few months to be noticed, and then 2 more months of observation before I was invited.

Alright, I'll make sure to play 24 straight hours of stream sniping arty today and tomorrow.  Do you prefer high alpha but long reload or low alpha with short reloads?

There is a special place in hell for people like you... 

High alpha with long reload.

Welp, the 24, I mean, 26 hour stream was a success. Here's two highlights from the stream. My body feels like it wants to kill itself, so I am probably not going to stream tonight. I guess these videos can showcase what it's like to play tanks after being sleep deprived. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYQow6fBfsY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqdUVQkRu-A

Remember when you "gave away" a BT-SV code?  Good times.

What new headset did you get by the way?  It looked kind of like a Steel Series Prism headset but I wasn't sure.