Cunicularius

Does fucking nobody play this game?

Like, fuck me, what does it take to get a plat going?

EDIT: A better question, does anyone play in the middle of the day when I can play when I'm not half asleep?

I click join when you send me an invite but every time I do it's full. That or I am in a tournament or playing with SirDerpsALot and All Hail God-Emperor Solono

i fucking spam invites, and you dont join.

You sent one after you replied to my status. Didn't get any others.

I will play with you later tonight when I get Tanks updated and modded Cuni bb

I already rqued

Well I did sleep from like 1 to 6, but still, I'm here for you bby pls <3

Also, how the fuck did my recent go up even more after I've been pretty much only playing arty for these last couple missions the past few days.

One of these days we'll hook up, bb. Usually when I see your invites, one of these three things happen:

1. Accept invite. "Team already formed" or whatever the message is whenever the 'toon is full.
  2. See invite says "preferential 8s" and decline because I hate pref 8s. Sometimes I'll accept, then (1) happens.
  3. Invite arrives when I'm already strongholding, in a tourney, or in a full 'toon already (which is crazy unlikely because I solopub all the time).

I don't even know how, but somehow we hit like 100% failure to launch rate due to one of the three above reasons. I still love you! I swear I'm not declining your invites to be rood!

i fucking spam invites, and you dont join.

I will vouch for leader, sometimes his invite spam is so annoying I get tempted to throw him on the ignore list.  But I will never do that because I love him <3