Garbad

xTE and the obsolescence of Wn8

Who is more of a retard?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more of a retard?

So far the results have been kind of surprising.

most consistent - carbonward

most high recent - SchnitzelTruck

highest peak - kewei

highest average - camador

most outraged -- anyone padding the e-50/t62, they are going to see a HUGE drop

I haven't checked everyone, but it looks ok. Its kind of interesting to see that most unica have a few tanks in the top 100, and practically no one is good at all.

Looks like I'm good at tier 7. Lel KV-3 and Tiger 1 hype.

Measuring your average damage per tank  and you relative skill level could have some serious flaws for older accounts. My IS6, when I first played it I had maybe 1k average. At about 800 games, I was consistently doing closer to 1500 per battle. Then the last 200 or so battles after not playing it for about 7 months I was doing over 2k. At this point, trying to get my average damage in this tank with nearly 1.2k battles is just a work in frustration.

Then you could look at my stats in newer tanks like the IS7, 50B and they'll compare more favorably and be more reflective of what I can do

TL:DR

This encourages re-rolling probably more than ever

History and Maturation bro. 

They can only work with what's in the API too. So sadly no spotting.

Spotting is in the API -- the problem (and the reason why it's not part of wn8) is that it's only been there since ~8.6, meaning that there's no data for games that occurred before ~August 2013.

Is there a way to checking this without xvm? (even if its russian)

And if not, where i xvm config to make this work :P

ps: seems at first glance far better as wn8, only problem is old tanks, my T54 and E50 will suffer, while my T69 and VK28 will be ridiculous high, but thats unavoidable i fear

its a living test that shows xTE discourages padding, yet at the same time he still gets a good rating for otherwise decent performance.  Just not supercum scores when he is in actuality a blue padding a broken metric.

To be honest I'm not deep in understanding wn8 mechanics and stuff like that because I've never padded, it's just too soon as I still have to grind hard, but this thing seems really good to me. It shows better how a player understand the game and play rather than how he understand the wn8 mechanics...

Why is nobody posting how to get that XVM feature? ;__;

It's in anfields mod pack

FYI: EU is still on 9.6. I don't think the newest nightly works here.

Is this gone be part of WN9 ? l wonder how many tanks l have XX in lol

Supercum overall.  XX tanks are IS, KV-85, 140, 430 II, 416.  You fell out of the top in T-54, T-62A, and IS-6.  You need to boost your dpg in T-62A by about 400 to get to XX there.

Is this gone be part of WN9 ? l wonder how many tanks l have XX in lol

As best as I read the community, there will be no WN9. No one find the ratio of "satisfaction from marginal improvement to a metric with severe data source problems" to "uneducated community backlash" to be worth undertaking it.  Same reasons the Russians didn't try to create a single number rating, and instead went with per tank only, dpg only. 

Also, how do they determine the top player? I assume there is quite a cutoff on games played?

BTW I note the T-62/907 have almost the same values, but the 140 is slightly higher.  I also checkde on the panzer54 -- I am near server top in it, but panzer54a is not counted (too rare).  Rejoice DIA.  M60 and M48 have practically identical values also.

AFAIK this is no longer the case; it just hasn't been included in any of the metrics because data before whenever it was available (8.6?) still isn't available and so would wipe out the relevance of x number of games played before then. Personally, IDGAF and think it should start being included by now, but that's the reason it isn't, in my understanding.

It was 8.6. What if the rating system included assisted damage and worked like the MOE's work? Just looked at the recent performance?

Hmm ok thanks guys, never knew that.

So is there a way to configure XVM to show both WN8 and xTC? bad@mods sorry :(

Supercum overall.  XX tanks are IS, KV-85, 140, 430 II, 416.  You fell out of the top in T-54, T-62A, and IS-6.  You need to boost your dpg in T-62A by about 400 to get to XX there.

DO ME DO ME DO ME!

A few games should fix that lol but not to worried about that busy grinding the pershing :)