Meirzin

WGL Grand Finals

Ill be watching and rooting for my friends from KAZNA. They won EU championship recently, so i hope they dont mess up, i expect them to pass group stage even thou they have a fucking hard opponents, Hellraisers and Arete

Vitus Pro

They sucked (compared to their usual level of play) last time they played, so i wouldn't put my money on them.

watching stream 1....who the heck are the 4 donuts on stage with all the personality and presence of a bowl of jelly? Gawd I think Bob Costas would be more interesting. *sigh*

5:1 for kazna in first match of the finals, would be 5:0 if polish internet didnt fail mid match.

The way HR struggles with Arete right now KAZNA is looking smooth as fuck. My pick to win is Schoolbus (darkhorse!) but NaVi (ofc) and KAZNA have realistic shots as well.

The way HR struggles with Arete right now KAZNA is looking smooth as fuck. My pick to win is Schoolbus (darkhorse!) but NaVi (ofc) and KAZNA have realistic shots as well.

Yep, Arete beat KAZNA when they were in china. They prepared quite a bit for this and it looks like it payed off, they beat Schoolbus when palying EU championship, so yeah, gonna be tight.

Ill be watching and rooting for my friends from KAZNA. They won EU championship recently, so i hope they dont mess up, i expect them to pass group stage even thou they have a fucking hard opponents, Hellraisers and Arete

They sucked (compared to their usual level of play) last time they played, so i wouldn't put my money on them.

I also want KAZNA to win because EU! Plus they're mostly from Balkan which is basically next to me. :D

Either KAZNA or NaVi, somehow also HR but lets see.