Sadly to see my cousin is married with lucky guy in Sydney. (Sedih juga, melihat sepupu aku yg sudah menikah dengan cowo beneran)

And couple say goodbye to their parent and create another family. (Mereka berpisah dengan orangtua mereka dan membuat keluarga baru nya)

:QQ::QQ:

Next day, I went to ISP office and try talk to customer service about switch internet ADSL+2 to Fibre Optic.

First time i ever in my life, they didnt ask me about new customer or existing customer. They literally force me to have information like email address, bank account and additional cost.

I would not go that shitty ISP office. Customer service is pretty impolite and no respect to other ppl.

Goodbye ADSL+2 and hello my fiber optic network. I was rage about copper internet ADSL+2 worse internet ever.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5190655317  =>FO internet

twitch.tv/iansanjr

Spoiler

Encoding = x264

CBR + CBR padding = 3500 bitrate

acc 48khz and 128 mono

Video: 1280 x 720 16:9

fps 60

Advanced: multithreaded optimization - above normal

scene buffering 700ms

very fast

use cfr

automatic low latency mode

latency factor 0

hmmm, I think I made mistake? scene much buffering

I will look OBS calculator

On 7/20/2016 at 1:50 PM, boxty said:

Are your replays available somewhere or are you teasing us with these 3 MOE posts?!?

hmm I delete all replays after i finish MOE

my bad, do u want T110E4 + E100 replays? Both replays i started MOE from 89% - 90% to get 3 MOEs

E100

T110E4

Cheers...~

Update 22/7/14

Added T110E4 in MOE album and list.

Thank you for the replay packs!  I finished watching *all* of them.  I think you play better on 100 hp than full health like the last Lakeville and Fisherman's Bay battle in the E-100 pack.  That was some nice brawling.

I would ask you specific questions about the battles but I don't think you'd remember all of them. 

Thanks again!

5 hours ago, boxty said:

Thank you for the replay packs!  I finished watching *all* of them.  I think you play better on 100 hp than full health like the last Lakeville and Fisherman's Bay battle in the E-100 pack.  That was some nice brawling.

I would ask you specific questions about the battles but I don't think you'd remember all of them. 

Thanks again!

Go ahead if u mind ask me about something.

100hp that was what i have done mistakenly to rush without thinking so i am lucky to have adrenaline perk (loader) i can boost up reload speed to finish off.