Sign in to follow this  
Killmore55

[SIX] Now Recruiting

SIX is just getting the ball rolling and looking for mature players (21+) who can keep their matchmaker grumblings to themselves while we expand into Strongholds/Tournaments and eventually CW. No drama makes for a happy clan! We are organized, competitive, and experienced but strive for an environment based on humor and enjoyment of the game. A good one liner always outweighs a hull thickness discussion but when the time calls for it, we expect basic knowledge of game mechanics.

Individuals are reviewed on a case by case basis but our general stat requirements are:
Recent Win8: 1500
Recent WinRate: 54%
Viable Clan Wars/Stronghold Tank

Check out our site for more details at http://crazy6.enjin.com and visit us on TS at crazy6.enjinvoice.com

I'm always curious as to why recruiters feel that the older the player the more mature they are. I've been doing diplo for a clan a lot recently and it seems that the older players tend to have a lot of drama going on amongst themselves whereas the "kids" just say fuckit and do whatever. 

Is there actual reasoning behind this or is it just a random mindset?

Why do people always assume that "older" people won't have the stats or are baddies? I have nothing against "kids", but just like in real life, I find that I generally don't hang out with teenagers at this point in my life. Are there mature teens? Absolutely. Do I have the time to sift through the ones that aren't? Not really.

It's not meant as a dig at "kids", just like I don't hate someone that has lower stats.

I appreciate the concerns. We're patient. We'd like to have a group of individuals on the same page. If that is for you, then check us out. If that isn't your thing, then I'm sure your doing fine where you are, and good luck. Thanks for the bumps though, and happy tanking.

Hi everyone! :)

Like Nicky said, we are looking for players that are on the same page as we are.

We are not in a hurry to fill up spots, so we can wait for the right people to show up.

Patience is a virtue ;)

But if you feel like this is your cup of tea, just contact Porscha or Nicky and we will get the ball rolling.

I'm always curious as to why recruiters feel that the older the player the more mature they are. I've been doing diplo for a clan a lot recently and it seems that the older players tend to have a lot of drama going on amongst themselves whereas the "kids" just say fuckit and do whatever. 

Is there actual reasoning behind this or is it just a random mindset?

Yeah... gl finding people who are 21+ and has those stat requirements.

Preconceived misconceptions and bias I expect Masterpupil2, same as the post immediately following yours.

I'm 38 btw hallo1994 ;). The recent is mostly pretty much all solo.

I do that myself when I know I am getting out there. My new clanmates got a full dose after two arty feks waited over an entire minute for me to poke in my 50b. 1770hp to dead in a split second. You can imagine my displeasure.

The outburts can be entertaining at times!

Now we just need some new recruits so we can see how they react to arty harrassment. :)

The Chapstick Brigade took a break from Skirmishes this week, and so last night 7 of SIX ran 10 stronghold battles.

It was a good evening.  I thoroughly enjoy playing with this group of guys and Porscha.

My pubbie battles have been so brutal to me lately that I didn't want to play them after our good stronghold session.  No 30 golds for me yesterday.

Here's some tank artwork that comes from the inspiration for our clan name (6 from the movie 9):

six+camo_1431056182.png

Here's some tank artwork that comes from the inspiration for our clan name (6 from the movie 9):

My art skills tops out about removing red eye... I wish I could do graphic design.

Anyone looking for a clan to do strongholds should give us a look!