no_name_cro

Where yous from?

Austin, TX (I know, fuck Texas, rip)

I lived in the Great Hills area of Austin for a while, was a pretty nice place. Literally across the street from the Trader Joe's that went in up there.

Chappaqua, NY. 70% of the residents are jrws. Have been to more bar/bat mitzvahs than most Jews. They're so fucking boring. Did I mention that I know almost all of the Jewish prayers? Sorry for the anti semitism, but most of my friends who are Jews are fake Jews. (Like, are just Jews to have a bar mitzvah)

Born and raised in Reykjavík though

Holy shit, you're Icelander?

I could never live up there, or anywhere where it drops below 0°C(32 °F), that's too cold for me :D

inb4 Richmond cuz anime lover

North Delta, BC, Canada

west van rich boi

Same.

Only I'm a Flames fan.

where u at bruh?

Buenos Aires, Argentina (Argentina's capital city). Some shitty country, in the shitty side of the globe, just south of Brazil.

Long Island, New York. One of the most expensive place to live in U.S aka where you get tax to death.

If we're going to talk about cost of living, I'll raise you a Singapore.

The Economic Intelligence Unit names our tiny island-state as the world's most expensive city to live in. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-26412821 

Mesa, Arizona.

Athens, Ga currently, but moving to Phoenix, Az for a job in about a month. Yay desert. 

It's nice here! <3

If we're going to talk about cost of living, I'll raise you a Singapore.

The Economic Intelligence Unit names our tiny island-state as the world's most expensive city to live in. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-26412821 

I'll raise you chappaqua. Look it up. Richer than Greenwich, which is a beach town. My house, a 2 acre 3000 sq ft house was 1.7 million. School tax per child is 15k

Buenos Aires, Argentina (Argentina's capital city). Some shitty country, in the shitty side of the globe, just south of Brazil.

Argentina seems nice tho...

I'll raise you chappaqua. Look it up. Richer than Greenwich, which is a beach town. My house, a 2 acre 3000 sq ft house was 1.7 million. School tax per child is 15k

Sounds like you got some serious monies :D

west van rich boi

where u at bruh?

dear gahd, my hunches couldnt be closer to right then. Have your parents got you driving around in a brand new mercedes while you have your N? pls dont be that rich kid

vancouver prices are about the same

dear gahd, my hunches couldnt be closer to right then. Have your parents got you driving around in a brand new mercedes while you have your N? pls dont be that rich kid

Just because my parents have money doesn't mean I get money lol

my allowance is a measly $5 a week, might aswell get nothing

have to work for my money. Im poar, y i pirate my anime

Was born in southern Ontario but recently moved to Calgary, Alberta. Big change going from small town, pretty compressed compared to the sprawling mass that is Calgary. Maple Leafs fan through and through, but since Calgary is in the playoffs this year and Toronto isn't, well I'm currently cheering for Calgary.